[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm at the lowest point of my life and i can't do anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1433128734622.gif (2MB, 500x809px) Image search: [Google]
1433128734622.gif
2MB, 500x809px
So I'm about to graduate from Univeristy with a 2:1 honours. It was the best three years of my life university. I was the captain of a sports team, I had a part-time job. Ran a small service, had good friends, a nice flat. Kept to my hobbies and was well liked through university. Then about 2 months ago I moved home because it was the finically correct decision and my life has now fallen apart. I can't get a job, my friends are too far away to hang out with and I'm living in the equivalent of my parent's basement. I just want a focus, I want a job, but I can't even get the most simplest job. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>17480460
You are experiencing what every single college student have been experiencing for almost two decades now
Did you expect to get a job in your field right out of college? Here is how it works
You start at Walmart, then move to McDonalds, then you move to retail then you loose your job because of drugs, then you take some shitty under the table thing for aw while before deciding to go back to college.to study something else and at the end maybe you will get lucky enough to make half what your dad made and be able to afford an apartment with more than 4 walls
>>
>>17480460
You lucky prick
I had the most miserable three years of my cunting life surrounded by dickheads and a sense that I wasn't as interested in computers as I thought I was.
I let myself get convinced that second year might be better but that meant living alone for a year which was a barrel of laughs, especially when the family only calls to tell you how they hate each other (they've made up since then).
Third year comes around and I live with a chum I made in second year eventually and I thought FINALLY time to enjoy this fucking shithole, but no. First night he cuts a hole in the fucking ceiling because he locked himself out and for like 5 months I lived with a headache because the cunt was filling the entire house with fumes from his work with resin and plastic in the kitchen where people were suppose to make and eat food. There was a workshop on campus but he couldn't be bothered to walk 10 minutes.

I fucking failed my entire course because I didn't really like it, got convinced to do it anyway and just spent my entirely life perpetually angry.

You're fucking lucky mate.
>>
>>17480474

Problem is I can't seem to get a shitty job.
>>
>>17480495
Look shittier
At least you had a great college experience
>>
>>17480501
This, I had a shit experience. Now have no chance at getting a decent job but still have to pay £27,fucking,000.
>>
>>17480486
Sorry to hear about that Anon.
>>
>>17480507
Let's not forget student finances living loan and any overdraft payments.
>>
>>17480520
Ugh, don't remind me. 3 grand a year feels like piss all when you're living on it but a right bastard when I'll be paying it back.
>>
File: 1470442429299.jpg (71KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1470442429299.jpg
71KB, 900x675px
>>17480460
>mfw I read about normalfags suffering

Here's what though senpai. No one can tell you how to fix your shit. But I guarantee that it will happen at some point, probably soon. You sound like one of those people who it "just happens to".
>>
>>17480535
I just needed to vent a little. My parents are belliting everyday.
>>
>>17480958
Op if it makes you feel any better I dropped out of a Chemistry degree and later on found myself in a plumbing apprenticeship with a stable career path ahead of me. I just came back from a recent addmittance seminar because I want to get my degree. People's lives change directions all the time.
Look at the big picture : you live in a prosperous country, your parents are together and have a home you can go back to (however belittling they may be, it's better than having no home to go back to), and you already have a degree.
Maybe you can take this time to do some soul searching. As gay as it sounds, figure yourself out mane, and then dedicate yourself towards that.
>>
>>17480460
Educate yourself: https://plus.maths.org/content/infinity-or-just-112
>>
>>17480460

1. What's your degree in
2. Where are you

>>17480474

This guy is being overly-dramatic. It's also not nearly as bad as it was 7 years ago.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.