[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>23 >female I want to start dating However I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

>23
>female

I want to start dating

However I don't really know how to go about it, I've never dated.

I've tried tinder and okcupid but just found people wanting to hook up. I hooked up with some of them but it turns out I'm not really into being someone's cumrag.

How do you date and find a boyfriend?
>>
Find someone with a similar background as your own.

You'll be much more comfortable with someone who you stand on even footing with.
>>
>>17480066
Ok that's how you make friends

But how do you boyfriend them?
>>
>>17480068
"I like you. Let's go on a date."
>>
>>17480072
Haha.

As if that ever works. I've bee rejected by every guy I've liked

>inb4 lower your standards

Everyone says my crushes are ugly as fuck. Not that I ever like guys anymore, I haven't for many years.
>>
File: mustang.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
mustang.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>>17480074
>I hooked up with some of them but it turns out I'm not really into being someone's cumrag.

Why would anyone want you again?
>>
>>17480078
They didn't want me before that anyway. Nothing's changed.
>>
>>17480064
>never dated
>I want to date
>I was a cum dumpster, but don't want to be one anymore
Do you also think you are entitled to a "nice guy" OP?

Here's a novel idea, don't hop into bed/an alleyway or get fingered behind the bins by someone who hasn't taken you out for dinner first.
>>
>>17480088
I've only been having sex for a year and it was only a few times.

Before then I had no luck in getting a boyfriend either. So what's your point?
>>
File: rope.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
rope.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>17480064
>cumrag
Consider pic related. Worthless whore.
>>
>>17480064
>How do you date and find a boyfriend?
keep looking. and be prepared to wait. refrain from settling if possible.
>>
>>17480141
But I've been waiting for years and nothing's happened.

Surely there's something more I can do
>>
>>17480074
well... that's how it usually works. Maybe not with the "I like you", but it usually starts with a date. If everybody rejected you maybe you should start trying to figure out WHY? What's wrong with you, OP?
>>
>>17480153
Not good enough for them

Oh I just give up.
>>
Have you tried talking to people you find attractive?
>>
>>17480156
Yes

Why?
>>
>>17480154
Not good enough, well what the hell does that mean? Why are you not good enough? What is it that they think is sub-par about you? I mean, if everyone thinks it, it must be something objective, not just some weird preference. Again, find out what's wrong and improve it if you want a decent boyfriend.
>>
>>17480168
Physically and mentally I'm just not someone somebody would have feelings for. You need to be a certain level of pretty and interesting in order for someone to want to be with you

I've tried my best to be the best version of myself but that's just not enough

I'm so tired now. I can't go on like this anymore. I just need to give up.
>>
>>17480064
Would you still consider yourself cumrag if the man went down on u for an hour trying to make you cum? or would that make him your cumrag?
>>
>>17480145
i have also been waiting for years. its gotten to a point that fucking random girls is not much better than jerking off anymore. i am familiar with your feels, anon. it sucks, i know. but patience, persistence, and proactivity are the best bet for both of us.
>>
>>17480172
ow god, stop with the wailing.

Unless your face is absolutely hideous there's no reason why you can't become attractive. And nowadays there's ways to change even that, with plastic surgery. And "interesting" is relative, everyone is interesting to some people and boring to others. In this regard you just have to find someone akin to you

This "best version of yourself" think is bullshit, there isn't a best version of yourself. With enough determination and a grain of luck you can be whatever you want to be (well assuming you have realistic goals, you can't really become a mermaid now). And getting a decent boyfriend is a pretty easy goal to achieve, if you put your heart and mind into it. Not if you "are so tired", "can't take it anymore" and decide to just sit in a corner and indulge in your misery.

Learn to be optimistic, you crybaby.
>>
>>17480220
Well then give me some step by step things I can do to work towards the goal of having a boyfriend, because I've run out of things to try.
>>
>>17480232
Well I'm a dude and no expert in social interaction, so I obviously can't give you an amazing step-by-step guide to getting a boyfriend, but i can offer you some insight.

First of all, for me to consider dating a girl she must meet 2 requirements: be reasonably attractive and be somewhat pleasant to be around (by this I mean that she just shouldn't annoy the shit out of me in some way or another). I believe that every guy has these 2 requirements, no matter if they realize it or not, but the standards may be different. What I consider reasonably attractive someone else may see as ugly, what I see as annoying someone may see as pleasant. Still, to some extent these characteristics are objective.

So you basically need to figure if you meet these 2 requirements. Are you reasonably attractive? Are you pleasant to be around? The best way to do it is to just ask people who rejected you "why?". Just message them on facebook or something and ask them to tell you what they think are your flaws and what should you improve for them to see you in a better light. Try not to appear hostile and explain that you only want to better understand how other people see you.

And once you figure out why you're "not good enough" find a way to improve that characteristic of you that's lacking. I obviously can't tell you how since I don't know what's "wrong" with you.

Other than that I don't really know what I can tell you, you seem to know how to interact with people to some extent. Find someone you're interested in and ask him out. If he refuses ask him for a sincere "why" in a polite way then move on. I'd even suggest dating sites, there are usually more men than women on those so you'll receive more attention.
>>
>>17480232
Ironic you are on a website full of people who want girlfriends
>>
>>17480172
It's the same for a lot of guys.

I have below average looks and don't have the pop culture interests that make me interesting to women (really, most people in general).

Not trying to project myself onto your situation, but in my case I think knowing that I'm plain makes me keep to myself way more, so I just don't meet enough people and make enough friends to play the numbers game.
>>
>>17480064
>I've tried tinder and okcupid but just found people wanting to hook up. I hooked up with some of them but it turns out I'm not really into being someone's cumrag.
Don't tell anyone this was your approach because it's a big red flag. Stay away from any woman using the hook up sites and you hooked up.
>>
>>17480079
you made it worse
>>
>>17480064
>Ive never dated
>I hooked up with some of them but it turns out I'm not really into being someone's cumrag.
Holy fuck kill yourself you worthless piece of shit
>>
>>17480064
>How do you date and find a boyfriend?

Based on what I've seen from women;
>Go outside.
>See men.
>Keep your head down, never smile or do anything to show a guy that you're friendly.
>Wait for them to talk to you.
>Complain online about how men only want Stacies.
>Wait for a guy to hit on you online.
>Proceed to call him creepy and use him as an example to other men who dare approach you.
>Complain that men don't approach you and only want Stacies.
>Optional; use the phrase "man up" in order to shame them into doing things you've actively worked towards deterring them from doing.

Alternatively, don't be a white girl. People will just assume you're friendlier that way.
>>
>>17480064
>I've tried tinder and okcupid but just found people wanting to hook up. I hooked up with some of them but it turns out I'm not really into being someone's cumrag.
And yet that didn't stop you.

Did you ever stop to think that you might be a basic white girl with nothing to differentiate yourself from any other basic white girl? Believe me, there are a fuckton of you, and not a single one is worth effort.

Go do things for yourself and grow as a person. It'll take time, but you'll broaden your dating pool once you develop an actual personality.
>>
>>17480064
Live in BC? I'll take you on a date
>>
>woman posting
lose weight
>>
>>17480064
It's easier to find someone you kind of already know. Join some clubs and make friends. Then again, sometimes life just happens. Being open to new experiences in public and also talking to people in general makes this all easier. I've found online dating to also be moot. Best of luck.
>>
>>17480172
Holy shit, are you that fucking asexual tranny again?
>>
>>17480064
Well do you want have a long distance relationship with me from where ever you are?

I am worthless and autistic and a failure in every regard but I am nice person at the core and judging from the fact your a 23 year old female posting on 4chan who is obviously either not attractive or has about the same social skills as me. I don't think your in the position to judge.
>>
>>17481533
What do you expect to find on Tinder? Hot girl with consistent behaviour? They will let you fuck them if you are a stud, rich or you look passable and have a big dick but don't act like a sex maniac right away. Want a woman that acts normal? Date someone who hates selfies and would never post her pic online.
>>
>>17480297
Girlfriends? More like qts to use as cum dumpsters
>>
As a guy who has dated but never had a girlfriend, I can say body pillows look very comfortable.
>>
>>17480098
>So what's your point?
they are trolling, ignore them
>>
>I'm done riding the cick carousel and now I want to date

Whew lad
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.