[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday I was sorting at UPS doing a double shift. Around 6PM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
Yesterday I was sorting at UPS doing a double shift. Around 6PM I set a 40 pounder or so down, it was labelled 'books' and looked dirty as all fuck- it spat out a bunch of dust as it was taken away, most of which went into my mouth when I breathed in.
Started to get sore throat almost instantly after, had congestion and stuffy nose after 3 hours, It's now been 19 hours (can't sleep) and have horrible headache and pain of throat and sinuses, worse than I remember it being as a kid.

Did I inhale anthrax or some shit? Is this normal? I don't have any allergies or anything.\

Forgive the overused maymay, not my main computer.
>>
>>17480058
could be a dust allergy, anthrax is a white powder so I doubt it was that
>>
File: 1457823651955.gif (482KB, 499x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457823651955.gif
482KB, 499x360px
>>17480061
It was darker/grey dust. Since it happened my paranoia has been higher, so...
You never know with the psychoes around.

From what I'm aware of, doesn't everyone have a dust allergy to some extent? I was tested for all possible allergies for earlier respiration problems and passed everything.
>>
You'd be dead or hospitalized if it was anthrax. It's just dirt irritating your throat.

On a side note, Next time you're on sunrise shift and the building goes off for break, head over to the bay doors that are on the side of the building where the sun is coming up and just look at all the dust particles floating around and realize you breath that shit in every single day.
>>
You probably just breathed a lot of dust and dirt and that makes you sick sometimes. Happened whenever id go out to raves in the desert or go exploring on the desert until I started wearing a bandanna over my mouth and nose
>>
>>17480082
I'm well aware, I have to shower/change clothes every day. Because gross. I've never had a problem with it until now, probably because I didn't get a good healthy dose straight to my windpipe.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.