[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I finally worked up the nerve to ask out a girl who I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (421KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
421KB, 500x375px
So I finally worked up the nerve to ask out a girl who I've been really good friends with for about a year. She rejected me but obviously she wants to stay close friends because she told me she cares about me just not in that way. Should I just ditch her?
>>
>>17479873
>She rejected me but obviously she wants to stay close friends because she told me she cares about me just not in that way.

You can fuck her eventually if you can emotionally expose her core

You know when you do a lot of damage to a boss in Zelda their weak spot appears?

You can do that to girls too when they are emotional they will do pretty much anything if they trust you
>>
>>17479886
Well unfortunately she is like the least emotional person I know, she's even claimed she sees emotions as weak.
>>
>>17479958
shes right, you know
>>
>>17479958
Is she a 15 years old edgelord? Anyways, protip, she's not emotionless, she just tries to appear that way and you eat it up like a dumbass. Trying to fuck her after she specifically said that she's not interested is counter-productive though. It is possible, but it would be a lot harder and take much longer than just meeting new girls.

If you enjoy spending time with her as platonic friends then stay friends, if not, don't. It's not so hard.
>>
>>17479958
It's kind of worrysome that you started that sentence with "unfortunately". Gives me the impression you don't really care about her at all, despite being "really good friends for over a year".

You just wanted to fuck her. That's it. She said no, so either you value the friendship and hope it doesn't turn awkward or you walk away. Don't try to exploit her to get sex anyway, that'd be a dick move.
>>
>>17479980
Personally I don't want it to turn awkward, she told me she doesn't even think about it, but I'm far more emotional than she is, I try not to think about it but it bothers me occasionally.
>>
Why would you ditch her if you say you're good friends? Chill, dude.
>>
>>17480046
I'm probably just being too emotional, I just liked her platonically before I developed feelings for her.
>>
>>17479873
Ditch her.
Keeping her in your social circle ain't worth the emotional pain.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.