[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it cool to flirt with your friend's girl, even when he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1471234465255.jpg (66KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
1471234465255.jpg
66KB, 580x580px
Is it cool to flirt with your friend's girl, even when he's around? She's the flirty type and often initiates. Most of the time I just reciprocate. He always looks somewhat uncomfortable but has never confronted me about it
>>
>>17479827
No it's not.
>>
>>17479834

Why? Flirting doesn't necessarily mean anything. Yeah maybe we might find each other attractive, or maybe not and we just like flirting as a joke. It's not like we're fucking
>>
>>17479866
Yeah but you said it makes your friend somewhat uncomfortable.

You can do whatever you want but I wouldn't do that to a friend. Ever.
>>
>>17479866
Maybe you don't take relationships seriously but it's disrespectful to flirt like that. You're broadcasting that you don't respect your partner and want to fuck other people by flirting in a relationship, even if you don't intend to actually fuck them. would you be fine with your gf hitting on other men in front of you? Especially your friend?
>>
>>17479876

I would never hurt a friend either but there's nothing wrong with making the people you like uncomfortable every now and then. I'm just wondering if I'm being a fuccboi and breaking some sort of brocode or something. I guess if I have to ask then it's true. Anyway thanks for reading my blog, please like and subscribe
>>
>>17479892
But you're already hurting him by making him worried and anxious that one day his gf will cheat on him with you because you're both flirting, and that he can't trust you.
>>
>>17479892
If you've never confronted each other on the matter you don't know whether you're hurting him or not.
>>
>would you be fine with your gf hitting on other men in front of you? Especially your friend?

Honestly, yes, I would be fine with that. If she's an attractive girl, then I wouldn't expect any less than for dudes to flirt. I would worry more if the dudes stopped flirting. Or if she stopped flirting. She needs to practice her sexiness too, even in a relationship
It also gives me an opportunity to playfully roast the guy and assert my standing in the relationship.
A "cuck" by today's definition I think, would be hurt by seeing their girl flirt. Or get aroused by it. Me, I just don't give a fuck

As for the disrespect aspect of it, I agree, but there's a line that shouldn't be crossed. I can't really tell where that line is until it has been crossed and I feel it in my balls. But innocent flirting with my girl is fine, my spider sense isn't affected by that shit
>>
>>17479927
We still hang out alot and it's never been weird. In fact we're probably closer friends now than ever before, like literal brothers. If he was hurting then I would think I would sense his pain
>>
File: 301px-NuMale-feminism.jpg (28KB, 301x321px) Image search: [Google]
301px-NuMale-feminism.jpg
28KB, 301x321px
>>17479827
>>17479930
Cucks. Maybe you should let other men fuck her as well?

Pic related is you.
>>
>>17479950

Insecure faggot. I bet you subscribe to the beta ass idea that "its better to date ugly chicks, because they wont leave you, and because dudes wont come up and challenge you for her"
>>
>>17479827
can i flirt with your gf? maybe fuck her while youre not looking later?
>>
>>17479956

Sure. As for fucking, I don't think you have a shot at following my shit. It's like an amateur band trying to follow a Beatles performance. You're welcome to try if she gives you the greenlight though
>>
i dont think so
>>
obviously if he's not cool with it don't do it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.