[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What unconventional features do you find attractive on the opposite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: swinton.jpg (214KB, 1744x2324px) Image search: [Google]
swinton.jpg
214KB, 1744x2324px
What unconventional features do you find attractive on the opposite sex?

How do you find confidence in being labeled "unconventionally attractive"?
>>
>>17479651

Short hair on some girls
Long hair on some guys
Androgenous faces on both

Just be happy being who you are, if you have big tits, some men will not ever find you attractive, if you have a big ass, some men will never find you attractive, if you are ipped and muscular, some women will never find you attractive, if you are skinny some women will never find you attractive.

It's just lifr, people have different attributes and people like different attributes
>>
>>17479651
Not really "unconventional", but I think short girls are adorable. Like a foot or so shorter than me, around the 5'3 range. When a girl that tall even stands next to me it is just the cutest thing ever. Plus they tend to be more feminine in most ways - smaller frames overall, higher voices.
>>
Something that surprised me to discover is that a person's chin dictates a lot of their attractiveness for me. A strong, chiseled jawline is so sexy (or a well defined, curved jawline for women). I've noticed that all the people that I find hideous have very weak or almost nonexistent chins (they also have horrible personalities too, but that might be a coincidence).
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 480x640px
>>17479669
>Short hair on some girls
>Long hair on some guys
>Androgenous faces on both
Tumblr tumor confirmed
>>
I think androgyny is fantastic. I'm really into guys that can work more femmy aesthetics and girls that can work a more tomboy vibe.

>How do you find confidence in being labeled "unconventionally attractive"?

There's no simple answer to "How do I build confidence in my appearance?" It's an issue that most people struggle with or routinely revisit over the course of their lives.

That said, it's totally possible to be confident in yourself and satisfied with your body. One way may be something as simple as reaffirming aspects of your appearance that you're into. Maybe you really like your hair, or you think you have a cute nose, or that your arms are nicely-toned, or that your butt has a satisfying shape to it. None of this has to be things that other people have noticed or complimented you on, though that's cool if they are.

I'd also remind anyone that "unconventionally attractive" still means "attractive". It just means you're attractive in a unique way that stands out for most other "attractive" people.
>>
On guys:

Long hair
Long eyelashes
Big forehead
Big nose

I'm not really unconventionally attractive, but I do have some masculine features. Height, large and square jaw, thick eyebrows, narrow hips. I don't really mind that, though.
>>
>>17479651
>unconventionally attractive
means you have issues stopping you from reaching your full potential.

It's like seeing a nice car but it's covered in mud and has a crack on the windshield.
>>
>>17479922
Unconventional does not mean "damaged". It means stepping outside the norm.

A better comparison would be using your milkshake as a dip for your french fries.
>>
>>17479912
>long eyelashes
Never understood this.
>>
>>17479952
>using your milkshake as a dip for your french fries
I don't know, that sounds pretty damaged to me.
>>
>>17479651
on chicks:baseball caps
>>
>>17479651
On guys -
Long nose. Long neck. Prominent collarbones. Half smiles. Scars. Birthmarks.
I really like lanky guys. I find clumsy people adorable.
>>
File: whoro.png (177KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
whoro.png
177KB, 500x446px
>>17479997
pls be london
>>
File: 1470098150084.jpg (95KB, 1080x1676px) Image search: [Google]
1470098150084.jpg
95KB, 1080x1676px
>>17479952
>using your milkshake as a dip for your french fries.
And people have the guts to tell me face to face that everybody can be a good person.
>>
>>17479981
>>17480000
You should head to /ck/ and ask about this. Discover life's treasures that you've been depriving yourself of.

Or just try it the next time you're at a Wendy's or something. Salty and sweet compliment each other.
>>
>>17480024
Mainly sweet with a little salt is good the reverse is not.
/ck/ is just fast food and shit posting and you are a horrible person.
>>
Short blond hair and glasses, I'll accept even chubby one then gratefully, but /fit/ ones are additional points.

I'm also nursing type so I'm attracted to miserable girls If I believe they are good persons, but most of them are just honeytraps looking for white kinghting suckers. Too bad, learned this too many times.
>>
>>17479752
/pol/ trash detected

if you don't think tilda swinton is sexy you should just light yourself on fire
>>
>>17479912
You can't really apply conventional attractiveness standards to men because men from all over the spectrum are represented in the media and much more so than women. Adrian Brody is a fucking sex magnet. And nobody doubts that. He's as much of a pussy magnet as whatever that goofus's name is.. Thor.

Dudes have some leeway with appearance because their attractiveness is in presentation and status. Women don't. It's appearance or nothing. So you can call someone like Tilda Swinton unconventionally attractive because she doesn't fit the feminine mold that's been done to death in our culture.
>>
I have a thing for guys with double chins. I am a bit of a chubby chaser as well, but I also like it when the guy is slim and it's just a genetic/facial structure thing. Not sure why but it makes them look more friendly/reliable and approachable to me, gives a certain kindness to their face. Still dislike receding chins, though.

I also really love bushy eyebrows, unruly bodyhair (especially strong happy trails and if they have hairy hands), crooked teeth and scars, but those are all more common to appreciate. And I'm a sucker for a slight stomach pouch. Something about the body of a man who is visibly young and healthy, has slim arms and a defined face, but obviously let himself go a little... really turns me on. Plus you can play with it.
>>
>>17480036
mainly salt with a little sweet would be imitative of the umami sense but you wouldn't know that because you're a stupid pleb
>>
>>17480069
Christ, this is going to trigger so many MRAs.

But yeah, I generally agree with your point. Guys do generally have more leeway in terms of what sorta shapes and styles they can get away with regularly.

Probably the only exception is height? But even then, women seem to love Robert Downey Jr. And tall women aren't exactly idealized either.

It's also hard to say how women feel about guys that don't go out of their way to look "masculine", or rather, guys that seem to go out of their way to look sorta femmy. David Bowie comes to mind.
>>
>>17479651
>What unconventional features do you find attractive on the opposite sex?
I personally have a thing for tall women, prominent cheek bones and a defined (not masculine) jaw line.

>How do you find confidence in being labeled "unconventionally attractive"?
You get girls that are interested in you because you are unconventionally attractive, that's why some models are unconventionally attractive, sarah jessica parker might look like a horse to me, but some people think she is the most beautiful woman on earth.

I'm deemed to be "unconventionally attractive" and been told by some girls that I look like someone photo shopped a funny looking bloke's head onto a fit guy's body, those same women have told me that they have had inappropriate thoughts regarding me or that they find me strangely attractive.

As long as you are out there, you will come across women who find you attractive, whether you have funny features, scars, tattoos, wear certain clothes or work in a certain career.
>>
>>17480057
Tilda looks like an anorexic bird creature.
>>
>>17479651
I like hearing women talk about how they want sex.

In media and society in general, I don't really hear women talking about wanting to have sex or how they're itching to get screwed by a man.

But rarely, I come across girls posting or talking about how they get so horny, how they fantasize about penis, chest and ass, all the dirty things they want to do, what they touch themselves to (I mean, the thought that a woman would masturbate just like men do is pretty hot, too).

It makes women feel so much more human, and more endearing as well. Not that I hate the opposite sex or anything, but I find it really cute that deep down, women are as much of animals as guys are.
>>
>>17480125
>I find it really cute that deep down, women are as much of animals as guys are.

I agree.

And it's fucking true too. I had this idea that women just didn't have very active libidos until up until college, which is pretty much when I first started making friends that weren't exclusively dudes.

It's encouraging to see that sexual norms for women are gradually changing to allow more freedom of sexuality, at least. Stuff like slut-shaming becoming more of an open dialogue.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.