[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former depressed, autistic, lurking NEET managed to somehow get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 12314.jpg (28KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
12314.jpg
28KB, 680x486px
Former depressed, autistic, lurking NEET managed to somehow get a great girlfriend who loves me a lot, land a good, respectable and well payed job, buy myself a car and get nice and fit.

Now all I can think of is seriously killing myself asap or going the hobo way until I rot away in some god forsaken place. Or maybe do both.

Is this succeeding at life? What the fuck /adv/ I thought it was all going to get better once you become 'someone' or gain independence.
>>
>>17479428
Turns out you can't run away from yourself. Who would've thunk it?
>>
>>17479434
OP is a fag

Give me everything you have, I'll make better use of it
>>
Completed this floor, guess it's time to be moving on to more challenging dimensions
>>
>>17479428
>Former depressed, autistic, lurking NEET managed to somehow get a great girlfriend who loves me a lot, land a good, respectable and well payed job, buy myself a car and get nice and fit
It means you have big underlying problems that are still there. You can't just deal with that kind of problems by "succeding" in life, you have to dig them up, understand them, fight them, win and only then bury them properly. Since you have such a great job I guess you are able to afford good therapist (emphasis on good) that will help you understand yourself better. Or you could talk here.

How old are you, where are you from, how was your family and parents? Why do you think you've been NEET and depressed in the first place?
>>
If you're seriously feeling suicidal but struggling to identify any life events that may be contributing to your misery, than you might have depression.

Either way, you should seriously consider meeting with a therapist to explore what's causing your suicidal ideations. A psychiatrist may also be worth visiting. Something as simple as a pill may help stabilize yourself.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.