[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Physically scared to have sex, what do??? I'm a virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1469836814425.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469836814425.gif
1MB, 392x400px
Physically scared to have sex, what do???

I'm a virgin and it doesn't have to be that way, I have had many opportunities to get laid or at least recieve/give head. Whenever I get close to the situation I bug out and bail. My teeth get really chattery and my body starts shaking like it's negative degrees outside. I want to have sex and do sexual things but it seems everytime I get close my body says no, what do I do?
Gif not related.
>>
See a doctor
>>
>>17479292
Already have, "you're just nervous anon, it's natural". I'm not nervous for it at all, it's physically uncontrollable, I don't feel nervous at all.
>>
>>17479288
Were you raped or assaulted
>>
>>17479306
No I haven't been sexually traumatized ever. I just get really shaky and my body starts to almost convulse.
>>
Thats normal when youre having anonymous intercourse
>>
>>17479333
I know the people lol its not strangers.
>>
>>17479314
Perhaps you havent tried having sex with someone you trust and care about. They can ease you into the experience a lot more easily and you'll want it enough that your phobia will not matter.
>>
>>17479350
Yeah that's possible. I wish there was a way too over come it without having to be emotionally attached to someone. I feel like that's part of the issue. I don't feel safe.
>>
>>17479288
Ive never been in a situation like that but oh boy I get exactly the same thing. I uncontrollably shake violently and I cant stop myself. Was on omegle and a girl offered to show boobs and what not, could not stop vibrating like a fucking motorbike. Whole body. Then I get really sick and teeth start going. If I try to talk its like a speech jammer. I am SO SCARED that if I ever do get down to your situation that it will be so embarrassing that she will never talk to me again.

So yes, not alone here
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.