[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tl;dr i love a guy, he holds a grudge agains women. What do.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: received_997141480392816.jpg (26KB, 540x850px) Image search: [Google]
received_997141480392816.jpg
26KB, 540x850px
Tl;dr i love a guy, he holds a grudge agains women. What do.
>be me
>love this guy
>he sometimes seems to give me green light, hugging and cuddling me
>but sometimes for no reason he gets upset af when i even touch him
>he had a bad relationship in the past or something and it causes him to hold a grudge against women in general
I have no idea whether he is interested or not. I am confused by what our current relationship is.
I want to go for it, and probably will anyway, but should i get rid of hope?
>>
>>17479201
Be his friend. You can't start something with him while he is like this. You will be nothing but a rebound.
>>
>>17479206
I know him for over two years now and i think i am his friend, i don't know what else i can do.
>>
It sounds like he needs more assurance that you'd be loyal or not a cunt, or he just isn't into you and doesn't want to ruin the friendship
>>
>>17479291
How do i give him this assurance?
>>
The hugging and cuddling is probably giving him mixed messages. Maybe he thinks you're leading him on or teasing him to be mean (You're not) making him back off. I guess you could simply tell him that you like him and give him time to process that information and decide to continue or not.
>>
>>17479388
maybe figure out why he has his grudge and either talk really openly about it or try and give him cues that you don't hold those same values he grudges against
>>
>>17479419
I already told him
He turned me down at first and recently all the hugging and cuddling started
I am prette confused right now, since he gives me mixed messages too.
>>17479496
Will try, thanks
>>
>>17479201
>Tl;dr i love a guy, he holds a grudge agains women. What do.
You stay away. He is not ready for relationships, and will only bring you pain. And I'm sorry, because I know you are already hurting, but a relationship with him would hurt you much more.

It's sad, but you cannot fix him. All he needs is to grow the fuck up, and you cannot do that for him. Nor can you even encourage him to do so; not while feeding his obsession by being his girlfriend. He has to do this for himself, and he needs to do it BY himself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.