[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hear my tale of woe, 27 never had a GF, all women have rejected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: nobully.png (132KB, 529x470px) Image search: [Google]
nobully.png
132KB, 529x470px
Hear my tale of woe, 27 never had a GF, all women have rejected me seen the whole so called alpha fucks and beta bucks be true. I have spent a lot of money (5 figures) on hookers the past few years because I have flat out given up on women, this of course that makes me feel worse about myself afterwards. I'm genetic trash and I'm doomed to die alone or it does happen it be women who gave their young attractive years to thugs and jocks. My mother has told me I deserve to die alone. I'm screwed aren't I? Planning to kill myself soon if this continues, and before people say this isn't something worth killing yourself over it very much is.
>>
I'm in the same exact situation except I did have an ugly girlfriend for a few years ages when I was younger. I don't really see it as a reason to commit suicide though. Fuck mom and fuck women too. I just own my failure and live my own way completely unburdened from societal norms.
>>
buy a wife from thailand, or just simply go there as a tourist, those women are not picky
>>
>>17479212
I feel sorry for those girls I couldn't do that to them.
>>
>>17479258

Because living in poverty and abuse is doing them such a favor right?

You consider it exploitation, they consider it a golden ticket...hell, most of them think you're the one getting the raw end of the deal.

I wouldn't do it, but you aren't look at their perspective.
>>
>>17479258
What? Give them a chance of a life away from utter poverty and misery?
>>
>>17479263
You do know 99รท steal and escape right? Even kill
>>
>>17479266

Nice statistics bro.
>>
>>17479266
my friend married a filipina he met online and it has worked out amazing for him. he was total loser kv at 26 and now he has a hot pregnant wife who has been nothing but loving and loyal for the last 3 years.

i don't even have trouble fucking girls but i'm tempted to get a third world wife rather than wade through the sewers of western women.
>>
>>17479278
You mean someone he met. Not someone he bought.
>>
>>17479283
sure but i think you're misunderstanding how you "buy" one these third world wives, i've actually looked in to it. you're paying money for membership on the site and paying money to message the women. you don't actually deposit 2 large in to a bank account and then they ship you a wife.

it's basically just a dating site except you both know the trade off and the power is in your hand instead of some grody fat girl with a princess complex
>>
>>17479170
You fucked up so much by fucking hookers. You could become a wizard.
>>
>>17479170
Can I see a pic op?
>>
File: myfuckinglife.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
myfuckinglife.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Damn, this just hit me too close to home. I feel terrible.
Im sorry, i can't help you, i can't even help my self god damn it.

I've been here for so many years, nothing has changed.

Im not even going to read the answers because i know it will just be
>hurr inferior gentics
>hurr kill yourself
>>
>>17479756
Everything will be daijoubu
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.