[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TLDR see pic. That page describes me perfectly. I need money,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1471686765399.jpg (268KB, 728x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1471686765399.jpg
268KB, 728x1042px
TLDR see pic.
That page describes me perfectly.
I need money, but I do not really care about getting money
I have a guitar and drawing pencils in a box crying to be used, but I don't care either.
I should finish my college, but I don'T care about it either.

Wat do?
I mean, is this normal?
>>
>>17479151
buy some dank weed and smoke it. it will male you feel things again.
>>
I am the same way OP. Don't over-think things. Media is full of exaggerated emotions and feelings because half of the audience is women.

Just keep moving and doing things. You don't need motivation, you need discipline.
>>
>>17479173
Such as anxiety, existential dread, despair, and self loathing.
>>
>>17479151
>I mean, is this normal?
Do you see other people acting in the way they would if they felt, or failed to feel, as you do? No? Then it's not normal.

>t. apathetic faggot
>>
Look up the symptoms of depression and see if it sounds like you. If it does, go see a doctor.
>>
I told a friend about this and he linked me this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO6R_95Zobg
Not sure if it will help.

>>17479200
>you need discipline.
Discipline is a finite resource. Maybe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego_depletion
>>
>>17479151
Put your mouth on a pussy.
>>
>>17479290
>Discipline is a finite resource. Maybe.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego_depletion
Yeah, I could see that. I do notice that after a couple months of doing something I burn out and it becomes quite difficult for me to continue. That said, do not let it be an excuse. Try to find some novel activities and/or things that help recharge you.
>>
>>17479247
Depression is when you feel fine one day and cry your eyes out the next. Indifference or flat affect is something else. You need to have "down" days to be depressed.
>>
>>17479442
Wow, I thought that was a myth that no one believed but here I see someone that does. I am quite surprised.
>>
>>17479442
No, actually apathy is a symptom of depression. It goes with the loss of interest (inability to feel joy or pleasure) which is one of the two symptoms needed for a diagnostic. The other one is a feeling of helplessness/hopelessness, a bleak outlook.

The apathy is actually more common than the feeling of sadness in terms of symptoms
>>
>>17479474
That's still different from what OP is describing. Helplessness is an emotion so doesn't count. Inability to feel joy or pleasure fits 50% but the anime girls can't even feel negative emotions. Not just joy is zapped from her life, EVERYTHING is gone.
>>
>>17479485
Yes, and depression does that to a person. I've had a few major depressions in the past 20 years, trust me on this one. It's a void that consumes all your emotions and energy. Some days, you can't bring yourself to even care about getting out of bed. You don't care about eating, sleeping or hygiene. There's just...nothing.
>>
>>17479459
>>17479459
>>17479459
I knew a woman who insisted that she had a depressive period with a lot of extreme ups where she was actually happy, and a lot of extreme downs. I told her that's bipolar but she said the difference between bipolar and depression is that the latter isn't lifelong.

I have talked to people who say depression is when you have voices in your head telling you that you are a piece of shit. Basically bad self-esteem but they call it depression.

I read an article about dysthymia and it said the difference between dysthymia and depression is that the former has a flat mood curve just below "ok" and the latter has a mood curve the dips very far down but also has good days.

I don't fucking know what depression is anymore. Stop describing depression in a multitude of conflicting ways.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.