[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf broke up with me around a month ago... we dated for over 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Euclid.jpg (31KB, 300x367px) Image search: [Google]
Euclid.jpg
31KB, 300x367px
Gf broke up with me around a month ago... we dated for over 2 years. I made a thread about it about 2 weeks ago. It was some heavy shit, and really hurt. I made the thread when she called me and told me she was giving me my stuff back, and the promise ring I got her. The reason this hit hard, is because she said it was supposed to be a "break" and she was keeping the ring to remind herself what she was working for. On the phone call she also told me she had been on 3 other dates with guys already and that was just 2-3 weeks after.

But she never had those intentions. She was just doing it to be single. Had a friend of hers just call me and say she was with one of her exs and some other guys at a lake and in the video that I cant see because I don't follow him, that she was kinda hiding behind her ex a little bit.

Guys this is some rough shit, what the hell do I do? I am fucking heartbroken. Picturing them actually having sex or just messing around, its like my brain catches on fire and I almost go insane.

Part of me wants her back so bad, but the other part is saying look at who she really is. My friends tell me I can get better, but I really loved this girl. And she is doing this too me.

Fuck guys, what the fuck
>>
File: 647955.jpg (72KB, 400x614px) Image search: [Google]
647955.jpg
72KB, 400x614px
All I can tell you is your next girlfriend will be an improvement. As the girlfriend after will be even more of an improvement.
>>
File: LLL.jpg (477KB, 1211x1267px) Image search: [Google]
LLL.jpg
477KB, 1211x1267px
>>
>>17478895

You have basically two options:

A) if its makes you so insane revenge is the only option, you have to get rid of them and make sure that she wont ever love somebody else, the downside is that you will have to live an underground life and cant return to your normal life

B) you swallow the hard pill and try to forget her asap.

Why waste your time and happiness on her? Shes gone.

She was a slut, if she wasnst she would fuck her ex.

Case closed.
>>
>Guys this is some rough shit, what the hell do I do?
nothing
>I am fucking heartbroken.
just heal
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mysnd3fr101rtvibj.gif (120KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mysnd3fr101rtvibj.gif
120KB, 256x192px
>>17478895

I recommend swimming. Exercise keeps the mind busy and releases some of those lovely endorphins. Broadly speaking you should just keep busy.
>>
so what, just endure the fucking pain? thats it?
keep having these thoughts and just wish i wasnt?
>>
>>17478964
That's what I always read.

Heartbreak has a duration, not a cure. Just like any emotion.
>>
>>17478895
I am so fucking sorry dude. All I can hope for is time heals your wounds and that you manage to hold yourself together until that happens. I believe in you my man, you ARE better than this.

That said, expect this to happen with other women, because that's just what women do in general. The love and affection you held close and dear to your heart meant nothing to her, and even a short-lived fling managed to completely overwrite those passionate moments you shared together. It's a shitty reality but it's one we have to acquaint ourselves with, lest we keep falling for this shit the rest of our lives.

Women are unreliable and fickle. What makes the different is whether or not you realize this simple fact.

Be strong my friend, godspeed.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.