[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I keep in touch with a long distance friend without seeming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
How do I keep in touch with a long distance friend without seeming clingy?

>be me
>met this gril in one of my summer uni classes
>she asked me to be her lab partner
>thought it was gonna be one of those awkward situation where neither of us want to be partners but we're forced to
>she's an easy 9/10 and I'm... not really sure but not Chad
>She actually makes an effort to conversate with me
>She always asks me about myself
>always smiles at me and sits next to me before class and during the intermission
>She actually talks to me every chance she gets
>I get to know her and she gets to know me
>We have a lot of things in common; hobbies, career interests, political, family wise,
>Both physical science majors; she's a chem major and I'm a physics major
>she's sweet, smart, kind, clumsy, funny
>I develop a slight crush but suppress it because she goes to a uni out of state and has a bf there
>just keep things friendly and casual knowing she's gonna be gone at the end of the quarter
>we never really got to hang out outside of class as I was extremely busy this quarter
>could kind of sense that she wanted me to ask her to hang out but I was too busy
>only time we spent together off campus was when we studied for the final and went to lunch afterward
>she took her final a day early
>said our goodbyes, hugged, etc
>she left that same day
>day of my final she texted me good luck.
>I just responded with a "thanks"
>Been a week and I already miss our conversations together

So how do I keep in touch with her? I have her number and social media so contact isn't the issue it's how I make that contact. I really don't know what I should say to her.

Her whole family lives here and she plans on attending grad school here so it's not like it's completely pointless to keep in touch with her. I really valued our time together so I would be pretty disappointed if I went the rest of my life without seeing her.
>>
Should I just shoot her a text in a few weeks asking how she did on the final?
>>
fuck this shit board
>>
chill yo tits mang
>>
I call my friends like an adult. If you can't talk to them on the phone, are you really friends?
>>
>>17478994
Sooo, I should call her?
>>
>>17479004
YES, or at least message her.

And ask her on a date.
>>
>>17479004
Did you even read the fucking post dude?
>>
>>17479007
Sorry meant for >>17479006
>>
>>17479006
Ah wait didn't read the bf part, start >>17478900, not sure why over a few weeks. You can ask variations. Like did you study enough how do you think it will go etc. But yea steer the conversation to make it seem that you want to see her again.
And then ask her for coffee, studying together or something.
Fight for this girl, you'll most likely end up in the friendzone, but you could get lucky.
>>
>>17479015
Dude read the fucking post!!!!! She's out of state you fucking nim rod
>>
>>17479015
Dude your reading comprehension is fucking horrendous
>>
>>17478994
Just send her a 'hey' and go from there If your conversaioos e=were that engaging than you should have no trouble keppiing it together during an online onveraation.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.