[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been living with brain fog (difficulty concentrating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: mirror.jpg (15KB, 334x286px) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
15KB, 334x286px
I've been living with brain fog (difficulty concentrating , visual disturbances, poor memory, etc.) And general anxiety. It's become worse and also increasingly more frustrating seeing as doctors can't seem to help. Should I continue trying to find am answer / cure? Or should I start focusing on how to live with it in a way I can manage and hopefully work a job
>>
>>17478820
To add ive been living with it for years, and as you guessed it interferes with everyday normal things like for instance its difficult to even follow along with a TV show at times. Ive had MRIs , blood tests and the like. I have this constant visual static that doctors scratch their head at. I'm instantly put on SSRI which dont help at all, and if it doesn't work they try to put me on a different medication. Therapists don't have much insight they simply get me to breathe and do grounding excersizes none of which help
>>
File: Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.svg.png (136KB, 800x524px) Image search: [Google]
Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.svg.png
136KB, 800x524px
>>17478820
>>17478838

I think the cure is to get a gf and have a lot of passionate, intimate sex. Of course this is a lot easier said then done, but I can think of no other cure especially since you said you've been to doctors.

You should note that this is coming from someone who

>never had a gf
>still don't have a gf

So you can take what I said with a grain of salt since this is just pure speculation on my part.

Also kinda based my reasoning on pic related.
>>
>>17478867
Had numerous gfs, fog was always there
>>
>>17478820
Have you got your eyes checked? I had the same thing and it turned out I had a rare eye condition
>>
>>17478874
Really? What's it called? Did you go to an optometrist or an opthalmologist? What were your symptoms?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.