[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADHD feels thread. Are you taking any medication? How's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ADHD.jpg (308KB, 1827x1028px) Image search: [Google]
ADHD.jpg
308KB, 1827x1028px
ADHD feels thread.

Are you taking any medication? How's does it make you feel?

Mine gives me a dry mouth and makes me not hungry, but it lets me actually do math, so there's that I guess.
>>
>>17478730
gotta specify what med op

anyone else on strattera/atomoxetine?

stimulants didn't work too great for me so I'm really hoping this will

Luckily I haven't been getting the crazy side effects that people say are possible (mostly just a little fatigue and sleep issues)

what is the first positive effect you can get?

I've heard people say it's sort of like your mind is 'quieted'?
>>
>>17478730
I used to take meds for it. Two different pills, one in the morning, one at night.
>>
>>17478783
was it a stimulant and intuniv/guanfacine?

regardless how'd it go for you and why'd you decide to stop?
>>
I was never officially diagnosed and never prescribed medicine. My whole life has been fucked over because of it effecting me so much academically.
>>
i'm pretty sure i'm ADHD. basically the poster-child. i don't even remember when the last time i watched a movie or a tv show was, much less read a book... i feel like i'm kind of missing out on stuff. been thinking about seeing a psych because at this point i'm taking almost 2 grams of caffeine per day, plus DMAA, and not only do i feel jack shit from them anymore but it's probably not safe and fuckin watch me move onto harder stuff.

i'm just really tired of being half-here because i can't stop daydreaming, can't stop habitually relaxing my eyes and blanking out the world, can't relax unless i've done an intense workout, and even then i'm bored of relaxing after about a half hour.

problem is i'm prone to seizures, and i don't think that adderall and seizure disorders are supposed to mix well (doc tried putting me on an anticonvulsant and i broke out in hives, and i don't want to try another one because frankly the side effects are fuckin scary dude... i'd rather just avoid all triggers).. anyone know anything about this?
>>
>>17478782
Strattera here, 80 mg.

It's exactly like that. I take it at dinner, by bed time I'd ready to doze. It's a lifesaver, I honestly wouldn't have a circadian rhythm without it. Aside from that, yeah just...your mind is quieted. You feel much more passive, quiet, less desire to be the center of attention. More desire to kind of be the one friend off to the side, kinda like Kenny in South park.
>>
>>17478782
Oh and you may see a weight increase/fitness "decrease".

Off Strattera, I'm semi-hypoglycemic and usually underweight. 5'7 male with an obnoxiously big calorie surplus and I could never reach a weight above 120, super skelly mode. On Strattera, I'm 140, with an ordinary appetite.

Upside is my fat proportions are ordinary, so I can work out and look like any other muscular dude, rather than some sack of bones.

Downside is my cardio got blasted from a tank. It used to be the easiest thing in the world to run a 5:30 mile, it took no practice at all. Now 6:15 is tough, w/ no weekly cardio training

That being said maybe that makes my fitness that much better when I return my cardio to previous times.
>>
>>17478730

Adderall 30 MG IR, twice a day.

Keeps my mind from wandering and gives me incredible focus and improved memory retention.
>>
60 mg adderall
2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.