[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop my husband cucking me with his circadian rhythm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How do I stop my husband cucking me with his circadian rhythm? He's always tired and falling asleep at around 1am every day, whereas I can't sleep until 2-3am, it's really frustrating and I wish he'd stop doing it. God he's so annoying, this happens every damn day.
>>
That's really the most annoying thing about him? Sounds like he deserves better
>>
>>17478669
You don't understand. Imagine if your gf demanded to go to bed at 9pm every day. You'd go mad.

He's so boring when he's asleep.
>>
File: 1462615748008.gif (1MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1462615748008.gif
1MB, 245x200px
>>17478662

>cucking me with his circadian rhythm

um, whut
>>
send me nudes baby
>>
>>17478679
Honestly, grow up. lol
Your schedule and self improvement should be established. If you want shit to work, actually try communicating with him to work something out. Also, try going to bed earlier. If your job is why you are up, calm down when you go home for around an hour then go to bed. Then, wake up early.

You sound annoying desu.
>>
>>17478662
Try inserting sharp, metallic objects within his body as he's asleep, the chemical reaction of the steel combined with his flesh will usually result in him becoming pro-active and exciting again. I guarantee it.
>>
>>17478693
You mean like putting a stainless steel dildo up his ass? He asked me not to do that again.
>>
>>17478692
I'm not annoying, he's the one who won't do anything about getting tired every night.
>>
>>17478703
And you're just going to listen? It's time you roughen up that faggot for good, maybe then he'll get turnt the fuck up like you wanted to.
>>
>>17478707
He sleeps on his back now, he'll wake up if I try to move him and then start bitching at me.
>>
>>17478711
I'm not feeling the motivation I needed. Maybe you have the boring husband you deserve.
>>
>>17478662
>How do I stop my husband cucking me with his circadian rhythm
first thing you should do is buy a dictionary

second thing you should do is stop making troll threads
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.