[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone gone through child custody? I filed the paperwork today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 58498816_p0.jpg (308KB, 893x1253px) Image search: [Google]
58498816_p0.jpg
308KB, 893x1253px
Anyone gone through child custody? I filed the paperwork today and I need some advice. I have been here preciously, left my wife for cheating on me and getting pregnant.

My reasons for asking for custody

• I believe she is not mentally stable - numerous time she has said she feels like killing herself. One occasion she pulled over on the side of the road, walked over to the medium and pretended to jump into incoming traffic.

• shes not helping much with my son's learning disabilities - my son has a speech problem, about a month ago he got over the mail paper work from the county for his special needs class, papers were time sensitive and she never sent them. I had to walk into what used to be my apartment to get them out and take them to the county office.

• shes not helping with his potty training - my son will not poop in the toilet, when he's with me I sit him down, watch YouTube videos of other kids being potty trained. I read him "everybody poops" and other books to help him.... His mom just gives him a pull up and done.

• his mom has her two daughters and is not financially stable. Shes also about to lose the apartment we had because she is two months behind now.

• wife has anger problems and loses her patience with the kids. Shes told my 8 year old stepdaughter that she will "fuck her up" that shes "a bitch"

Any advice welcomed.
>>
>>17478659
My son is 4 by the way.
>>
why did you marry a turbo trashcan of a human being
>>
>>17478659
My advice is not to take ANY advice from the Internet and go seek a specialized lawyer immediately, if you are serious about keeping your children. From the get-go, you should document and file every single goddamn evidence that builds a case against your wife, your lawyer will thank you massively for that.

Beyond this, you should seriously leave it to a professional. Good luck friend.
>>
>>17478680
Because it wasn't like this when I met her.
>>
>>17478683
I'm saving up for my lawyer fee... I'm mainly asking for people to share their experience i guess.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.