[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Day went perfectly with girlfriend. Went out and caught pokemon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Day went perfectly with girlfriend. Went out and caught pokemon, had some fun, went back home, then ate dinner where I set up the place all nice with candles and shit.

She's leaving and I pull off a sticker from her windshield reminding her when to change her oil.

She goes crazy and starts crying and telling me to get tape and fix it. I say no (because I have to go through multiple gates and shit to get to my house) I told her sorry, I'll fix it next time.

She goes crazy and now won't leave me the fuck alone and I'm trying to work on a project I'm doing.

What the fuck?

I literally just told her to shut the fuck up and leave me alone because its petty shit and its wasting my time and she got more butt hurt.

I literally can't work on my project right now because she's blowing up my phone with calls and I need my phone to test out the app I'm making.

Fuck my life.

What the fuck do I do? Did I really fuck up? Like pulling off that sticker, was it really that bad?

Keep in mind before this we were literally flirting and kissing and shit and it was all fun and games.
>>
She autistic?
>>
She may be upset about something unrelated, and not dealing with it well. Wait for her to calm down, ask her if there's anything bothering her, figure it out. Then tell her it's totally unacceptable to blow up at you for unrelated shit like that.
>>
>>17478626

Honestly? She's not.

I've been noticing she does shit like this.

I fixed the internet at her house. She got mad at me and blamed me because it was down for 2 minutes where before that she'd be lucky to get internet.
>>
>>17478637
Why are you with this idiot?
>>
>>17478615
People in general are unreasonable sometimes, everyone has a point where they are just looking for an excuse to open the emotional floodgates and sperg out on some poor bastard.

Like people have said already, it's very likely she's already very stressed out about something you aren't aware of, and it eventually just exploded out of her chest over the dumbest reason she could find.

The point is that everyone does that at some points of their lives, and it's your job as a partner to understand and respond to this sort of irrational behavior with kindness and patience, because chances are you aren't perfect yourself.

I highly suggest you start by setting some time off working on your project to have a sit-down with her and try to hug it out, apologize for using harsh words with her, and then ask her what's the deal. Hopefully she'll open up with you and you can work this issue out, but first and foremost you have to keep your head cool and not escalate this shit even further.
>>
If she apologizes after a few days, it's PMS.

If these emotional meltdowns become a constant occurrence, it's borderline personality disorder and you need to break up as soon as possible. You may even want to have police be there when you do it, because borderlines can get crazy dangerous, like making false rape allegations or attempting murder.
>>
If this was a man acting this way it would never be tolerated. She's emotionally under develop. That's all, in layman's terms she's a cunt.
>>
My bro dated a girl that did this kind of stuff all the time. She was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. It also sounds like what I've heard people with bipolar disorder may do.

Now, your gf could still just have this problem without it being to the point of a disorder. But she might benefit from seeing somebody just in case, maybe by starting off with couples counseling. Especially if it happens very regularly all the time, not just once in a while, and its always really bad.
>>
>>17478615
>date
>went out and caught pokemon

Stop right there and kys
>>
>>17478808
What would you have done different Casanova?
>>
>>17478615
But you had time to make up a retarded story
>>
>>17478615
But you had time to make up a retarded story>>17478808
Ayye
>>
>>17478615
>She goes crazy
>She goes crazy

Looking at this as, "she went crazy," is part of the problem. She got upset for some *reason.* You could not immediately perceive the reason, and did not ask, and now assume there was no reason. But there was, anon. There was.

It may be an absurd reason. It may be a stupid reason. It may be a reason that would never ever cause you to behave the way she is behaving, but without knowing what it is, you cannot hope to have any idea how to handle the situation.

When your girl flips out for (seemingly) no reason, *always* ask what's going on. Always figure out what it's really about. That's what will get things back on track.
>>
>>17478813
How about you two just take a walk if that's what you (also) wanted, talk to each other, keep your noses out of your phones for once and actually acknowledge and enjoy each other and your surroundings? Even if you've seen them before
>>
>>17478856
Not OP, but he says she said her reason was because he just went up to her car and ripped off her inspection sticker, then refused to go in his house to get tape to stick it back on.

Now, I wouldn't flip out over that or blow up somebody's phone all night, but I would still be pissed if I were her.

Actually, the thing that's bothering her may have to do with some reason she can't go get her car inspected and get a new sticker right now. I have a friend that just got his new inspection sticker, but got it very very late, and was very paranoid he'd be fined when he had an out of date one for a while, let alone if he somehow lost the old one which he was hoping people wouldn't notice was expired and had none at all.
>>
You should have just fixed the sticker. Wasn't yours to pull off in the first place, desu. She's still a cunt though.
>>
you have a small penis thats the problem
>>
Do you own your own vehicle? why would you fuck with an oil change sticker its really important.. its easy as fuck to lose track of how many km its been and serious engine damage can occur.... I would take that as a complete disregard for my property if some1 did that in my truck
>>
People typically aren't crazy, OP. Wait for her to shut the fuck up for a moment then ask her if there's anything else that is wrong because you feel her reaction is out of proportion. If she goes apeshit about that, don't apologize. There's never an excuse to go apeshit on your significant other. NEVER. Make that clear to her and don't budge an inch until she communicates to you with WORDS what the matter is.
>>
File: 1375607344306.jpg (11KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1375607344306.jpg
11KB, 265x265px
>>17478615

Your girlfriend is insane. You know damn well your girlfriend is insane. This is not the first time your girlfriend has reacted like an insane person so why are you here pretending like this is brand new behavior?

You know for a fact that what you did wasn't bad at all.

Stop coming here asking us questions you already know the answers to about situations you already know the explanations for. We're not your echo chamber.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.