[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I stop caring about status? I'm a weird girl, I study

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
Should I stop caring about status? I'm a weird girl, I study in university and can take care of myself but I have self harm cuts all over my body and a loan which caused me to have bad credit or so that I can't buy anything in instalments and I have trouble getting apartments because of this. I also don't drink any alcohol.

So this causes problems since guys who accept me think I am too good for them and the guys that I would like, well I think they are too good for me and I don't want them to be with me because they could be with someone who has their shit better together. Should I approach these "better" guys? I just met someone who seems to like me, he also doesn't drink alcohol but he just bought a house. He just seems so nice and he makes me laugh, he looks nice although he is going bald. But when should I tell about my scars and debt? It always feels like I am deceiving people when I seem totally normal but then booom I reveal my stuff. Or should I just forget about this kind of guys and let them find their own "normie"? Also the cuts on my body are like five year old. But otherwise people describe me as cute, smart, funny, nice and caring. Down to earth type of girl.

Tl;dr should I approach good guys even though I seem like a good girl but really I am a bit shit?
>>
>>17478516
Your dilemma is not special, approach guys you'll find pretty quickly that they're shit too, but you'll learn to deal with eachothers short comings.
>>
>>17478519
Yeah I know but I still have this weird feeling that I am not allowed to approach guys I like before they know those bad things about me. But then I am afraid to tell them because most people freak out. In mu country it's really looked down upon if you have the kind of debt I have. And the scars are of course always a bad thing.
>>
>>17478541
what country? and also
>I like before they know those bad things about me
Do you tell them right away? If so maybe keep the self disclosure for a bit later. At least wait a bit after introductions. Besides, we all have shitty things about us but not all of us feel other people NEED to know right away. Maybe thats something you should work on if you have access to a therapist they can really help you get over those blocks.
>>
>>17478550
Nah I don't tell them, but a couple of times I've been going on dates with someone and I've mentioned my scars and said I can show you at some point, showed and they ended up ghosting me. So that's why I feel like I should tell as early on as possible but that has worked sometimes too. Plus it's really easy to guess my financial situation from the way I live. It's really just a matter of timing, when exactly should I tell ;_;
>>
>>17478560
well, I mean. I met a girl on a support group forum, and given the circumstances she told me instantly and there was nothing weird about it and I have no problems with it.

But if I were with a girl on a date that I met out in public and in our first meeting she just blurted it out I would definitely be cautious. When to say it? Maybe after you've been on a few dates and you're about to get a bit more intimate and personal.

At that point, if they leave they're just not interested in you. And if they're the kind of person who's totally okay with it and is there to help you etc. then you're golden. Dating is a numbers game for both sexes.
>>
>>17478571
Okay thanks a lot ^^
>>
>>17478580
no problem godspeed anon
>>
OP I love shiba inus to death if you are in california we shall make fortuitous love
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.