[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get out of this situation? This girl sent me a snapchat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

How do I get out of this situation? This girl sent me a snapchat and a few minutes later she sends me a text telling me not to open it. My buddies and I wanted to see it so we loaded the snapchat, put my phone in airplane mode, screenshot the image, and quit the snapchat app. Like a dumbass I forgot to test it, so we tested it on my friends’ phones and it didn’t work. Now I can’t get my phone out of airplane mode without this girl knowing I took a screenshot. How do I get out of this? I’m not opposed to deleting my account, I just need something that will work for sure.
>>
Man the fuck up and accept it. She slipped up and if she tries to do anything to you, you can blackmail her. Was it nudes or some shit?
>>
>>17478249
It was supposed to be flirtatious, but it wasn't a full nude. The screenshot wasn't even worth it. Problem is this girl is a close friend of a friend of mine and I'd rather not fuck that up
>>
>>17478237
its her fault.

I hope shes over 18 though
>>
>>17478254
Send it to that friend and if she notices you and calls you out, pull some stupid excuse like "I had to send it to <her/your friend> cause it was funny"
>>
File: Wine.png (130KB, 650x551px) Image search: [Google]
Wine.png
130KB, 650x551px
Also clear all data in the cache
>>
>>17478265
This is perfect. Thank you
>>
>>17478333
It is not. You violated her privacy and trust. Doesn't matter why. I hope she recignizes your lack of respect and stops interacting with you.
>>
>>17478388
She didn't care about any of that when she sent a nudey photo, she shouldn't get the right to care afterwards
>>
>>17478237
what if you uninstall snapchat and reinstall it?
>>
If you're the anon from yesterday then you're a fucking idiot for not following my advice. You're a bigger idiot for screenshotting it anyway. The only way to POSSIBLY get out of it is to delete the application without reaching internet and NEVER downloading it again. This probablu won't work, so just tell her that you saved it just to make her mad as a joke.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.