[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, am I ugly? Just curious, some people say no, some people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

File: 20160819_212652.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20160819_212652.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Hey guys, am I ugly? Just curious, some people say no, some people say yes, I am truly just curious.

Also just got the sides cut today, should I keep this frohawk? Or should I get some cornrows?
Tomorrow I was planning om getting them but if I look good with what I have now, or would look bad with the rows then i'll just keep this.
>>
>>17478090

You're far from ugly. You do need to take better, clearer photos of yourself, and the hairstyle has got me a bit like ??? but whatever. Get cornrows if you want to, I don't think they'd suit you.
>>
File: 20160819_215546.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20160819_215546.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>17478105
Is this picture better?

Is it that my head is thin and the hair is kinda like to long? Making me look like a pencil or some shit lol, that is what a few people have said.

What do you think they would suit me?
>>
Big lips, go gay. That's all you've got going for you.
>>
>>17478143
>>
>>17478090

That haircut sucks. Buzz it down.
>>
>>17478164
Cornrows? Would that be a good idea? I am not interested in short hair.
>>
>>17478169
cornrows wouldn't look much better imho.
Just go with something short and see how you like it. I have similar hair and always liked to grow it out until I noticed how damn good I look with shorter hair. Idk might not work for everyone but give it a shot!
>>
>>17478208
Sadly I have and it didn't look very good. When I had short hair my hair line was way fucking back and it looked bad, my forehead was huge.
>>
>>17478090
>>17478116
Fuck me dead, that is literally the worst hairstyle I've seen in a long time. Get a fucking haircut, at the moment you look like an utter retard, but you sure don't have to.
>>
>>17478238
How would I look with rows?
>>
>>17478262
Honestly anything would be an improvement, just try it. If no good just shave it short, short looks decent on prtty much anyone
>>
>>17478268
The thing about cutting it very short is that my hairline and forehead would be huge. That is why I kept long hair, because I can somewhat brush my hair to make my hairline and forehead less big.
>>
NO CORNROWS.
>>
>>17478286
Why not?
>>
>>17478090
You could be extremely good looking with the proper haircut and clothes man.
>>
this nigga look like a cannibal
>>
>>17478349
I wear T-shirts and basketball shorts and shit like that.

I tried having short hair but it just looked awful, looked like I had a receding hairline. Would I look good with cornrows?

Also tell me what you think would make me look better.
>>
your face is bretty normal, but you'd look better if you worked out and trimmed some of the babychub around your chin/jaw/neck.

your hair is absolutely fucking ridiculous, either keep a short buzz or go full bald
>>
>>17478116
True broccoli head
>>
>>17478366

>looked like I had a receding hairline

why do you think that is?

why do you think cornrows wouldn't accentuate it just the same?
>>
>>17478380
Well at least with cornrows I have an excuse

>>17478371
Man I think I am to lazy to work out, I was going to a boxing gym but that got me bored and I became uninterested after less than a week.
>>
>shave your head completely bald
>start working out a lot more
>be clean shaven

You literally would look x100000 better if you did this. You have the facial features and such, but your hair is retarded, you have zero confidence in your photos (No smile, dead eyes, etc.)

I can guarentee if you started to get fit and wear casual Suits and ties, you would be able to slay. Wear some nice cologne and start eating healthier to trim away the fat on your fave to bring out your natural jawline more.
>>
Are you a lightskin
>>
>>17478389
I also have a gap in my two front teeth that provably lowers my rating as well, I also have an underbite.
I dont really have any facial hair anyways so nothing to shave.

Man I am in my last year of HS if I shaved my head bald people would probably make fun of me and shit.
And the places I go wouldn't require me to be so fancy, in fact I would look like an idiot.
>>
>>17478385
dude just eat more veggies and less salt, and run around your neighbourhood in the morning

you don't have to get jacked, just trim down a little bit mane

you have a big forehead. your current hairstyle does nothing to hide it, neither will cornrows.
>>
>>17478396
Not really but I am not white

>>17478398
I am already very skinny, why would I want to lose more weight? I have to wake up at 6am so I would have to wake up even earlier.
Would you consider having a big forehead any bad?
>>
>>17478401
>I am already very skinny, why would I want to lose more weight?

you're not skinny, you're skinnyfat. i'm not telling you to turn into a skeleton, i'm telling you to trim your babyfat while making you healthier at the same time. christ.

a big forehead isn't ideal but there's not a lot you can do about it. trying to cover it up is much worse than anything else, and having a big old fuckin broccoli haircut comes pretty close
>>
File: 1471445899203.jpg (46KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
1471445899203.jpg
46KB, 540x438px
>>17478397
You are literally going to talk to NOBODY you once knew from Highschool in about 2 years. Dont fucking listen to what anyone says. They'll make fun of you for 1 day, and then get bored of ot and move onto something else. Dont ever give a fuck what people think of you in Highschool, because they are savages and literally none of it will matter or affect your life when you hit 20 years old.

Who cares if you have a tooth hap or an underbite. Nobody else but you is sitting there evaluating every small detail wrong with you. As a wise man once said, "Nobody takes you as seriously as you do."
>>
File: 1471657516590.jpg (528KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1471657516590.jpg
528KB, 1000x1333px
>>17478090

lol dat hair mane
>>
>>17478412
>that piss poor, outdated, cringey attempt at a meme

Wow, are you 15?
>>
>>17478407
I weigh 120 pounds man haha and I am like 5'10, so yea man I am pretty underweight.

>>17478409
Thanks bro, your right. But damn bald! That seems crazy man.

>>17478412
I actually laughed. Well I guess it sucks, probably gonna go for the rows because that is literally my only option right now.
>>
>>17478421
I know bald seems like a big step, but you have the head and face for it. You can even do a fade or something if you dont want to be completely bald. I see a fade on the sides of your head anyways, why not shave the rest down?

Guys can be attractive when bald easily, if you tanned up and started playing basketball Im sure you would get mad pussy.
>>
>>17478424
How would I look with a fade?
>>
>>17478421
>I weigh 120 pounds man haha and I am like 5'10, so yea man I am pretty underweight.

skinnyfat means you are underweight and have very little visible muscle/a good chunk of babyfat like what's obviously around your face

quit being so difficult, you came here for advice did you not? take care of yourself because it WILL help you. eating properly and doing cardio will NOT make you turn into a skeleton, and if you can't be fucked to take care of yourself then learn to live with the consequences instead of going on 4chan and asking people for help you immediately ignore
>>
File: kevin-hart_416x416.jpg (40KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-hart_416x416.jpg
40KB, 416x416px
>>17478427
Just go full-out Kevin Hart
>>
>>17478440
Lmao, I wish.

>>17478433
I apologize, I was just confused not trying to be difficult or anything.
>>
File: look at all the fucks i give.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
look at all the fucks i give.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
>>17478418
see pic
>>17478421

dude I'd say, don't go for any mullet or -hawk ever. even the ones who can manage tp pull it off well still look retarded, just my opinion

other than that you look fine man, don't worry

I'd crop it short, and keep it even
>>
>>17478454

>giving so much fucks that you dont only reply to it, but post a lame meme pic to go with it

lol you're dumb familia
>>
>>17478454
Thanks mane :)
Well since I can't really cut it even now because I cut my sides and got a tape or whatever should I just go for the rows? And then eventually ill just get a fade.
>>
>>17478453
I wonder how many People with straight hair are telling a mixed person what to with his hair, he did ask for it though i give you all that one. To move on do whatever the fuck you want i am mixed myself surinamese, italian and dutch and my hair kinda looks like your hair does. My fosterparents kept it short in my younger years because they didnt know what to do with it or either how to take care of it. I decided to grow it out and had cornrows and braids because i felt it was my culture and i was still awkard as fuck so it looked like shit. Went for the big chop at 19 and now at 24 i am growing it out again and im getting locs and it Will look good because i feel good about it and that's what it's about start to feel good about yourself dont look for validation especially not from White folks and do whatever the fuck you want
>>
>>17478483
True, white people might think it's weird or not good and other will say that it's fine, your completely right.

In your honest opinion how would I look with rows? I am gonna get them just out of curiosity and my barber told me the ''If you never try it you will never know if you liked it'' and that is true.
>>
>>17478483
yeah the only reason any black people have short hair is white people's fault. even you admit that cornrows are a bad idea for someone with hair like yours/his, which is what everyone in the thread has been telling him.
>>
>>17478510
No he didn't, he never said that at all.
>>
File: 1465214490825.gif (274KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
1465214490825.gif
274KB, 199x199px
>>17478464

keep talkin chump
>>
>>17478593
Lol
>>
Your face is fine; just get new glasses and try different hair cuts out.

I'm mixed like you, but I won the genetic lottery and have natural jerry curls. Short hair never looks bad if you're black or half-black. Or you could go bald like Vin Diesel.
>>
>>17478619
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018E8MHLE/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2DHFOCX200W9F

I was actually thinking about getting these glasses, they are about the same size but look very nice.
>>
Yes ur ugly
>>
>>17478646
Ok
>>
young-stalin.com

never get a line up ever again.

you're not ugly, just need to play to your facial features. Skin is decent (at least from pictures), only thing I'd really worry about are your eyebrows since.they're a bit thin.

can you grow a beard?
>>
>>17478663
Why shouldn't I ever get a line up again? It's literally a must.
Honestly my skin is really not bad at all, has a nice tone to it.

Nope can't grow a beard. honestly I don't grow a lot of hair on my arms or face. But a lot on my legs and around my crotch area.
>>
File: 1470972930824.jpg (127KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470972930824.jpg
127KB, 960x960px
>>
>>17478385

Bro if you work out 2-3 times a week for 2 months you'll get a pretty good looking bod. It's not super hard and not a huge commitment, I believe in you, you can do it
>>
>>17478670
because you're going to fuck up your hairline beyond repair in a few years if you keep doing it

how the fuck are you going to make an opinion thread and then argue everything people comment or suggest?
>>
You're ugly, but not so ugly that girls would reject you if you had a cool life and good personality.
>>
>>17478768
How am I arguing? I literally just asked you.
>>
>>17478746
I'll do it. What are some good workouts?
>>
>>17478773
Haha not so bad I guess. Could careless aboit girls now though, most are pieces of shit.
>>
>>17479590
About*
>>
OP here, forgot to mention but my hair isn't normally that high, just happen to brush it out, it's normally more compact, not saying that it looks good but it's not as bad I guess.
>>
Keep that "rate me" bullshit on >>>/soc/

That's literally why that board exists.
>>
>>17479590
Then why do you care if you're ugly or not? Guys aren't going to give a fuck either way.
>>
>>17479616
temple fade
waves up top
grow a goatee and keep it trimmed
you're welcome
>>
>>17479626
Do you think the barber cut off way too much from the sides to get a temple fade or is it fine?

Also what are the waves on top? Can't seem to find any pictures on Google.
>>
>>17479619
Was more curious about what I should do with my hair. I just through the "Am I ugly" because my hair would probably be a factor in that.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (87KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
87KB, 1200x675px
>>17479635
pic related
with a temple fade
>>
>>17479871
Doesn't look bad! Fuck I just went yesterday, I don't know if he would charge me again. He charges $14 and I have him a $20 so he might do me a favor.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.