[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to send off a signal that you aren't very social and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1456316177329.jpg (7KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1456316177329.jpg
7KB, 200x194px
How to send off a signal that you aren't very social and don't want others to approach you if all they want is to chitchat/empty talk?
Also, how to do so without appearing awkward?
>>
>>17478078
honestly, what do you do in your free time that is so important that you can't invest a couple of minutes getting to know other people?
>>
>>17478078
Just reading this makes me want to die. Fuck off you loser and be social.
>>
>>17478078
>empty talk

Define this, because 'empty talk' is gonna exist with you your whole life.

I know sometimes the same old "Hey how are ya, hows the weather, i did this yesterday, cool Im gonna do this now" is boring and stale, but atleast you can take solace in the fact that somebody is even interested in gabbing with you at all.

Sometimes its nice to pretend to be nice to eachother. Makes all the shit going on around you or in your life seem not as bad. I dont care if thwy have to fake it, just chatting with random people is nice. Whether it be a Bus Driver/Shopkeeper/Hobo/
>>
>>17478118
>schmoozing for the sake of schmoozing
Yeeeeah, go right ahead and keep flapping your gums until your dick shrivels up, windbag.
>>
File: image.jpg (294KB, 1403x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294KB, 1403x1600px
>>17478078
Shoot up your school
>>
Don't listen to the posters above you, they are they same people that will tell you to "talk to a stranger at a library" if you want to make new friends. They probably have no real social skills.

I hate small talk to it's boring as fuck so I try to make it interesting. If you really want to avoid it just wear headphones all the time. Or do the smile and nod strat until they stop talking.

But also you are a huge faggot for frogposting so fuck off and die. thanks.
>>
>>17478078
Work nights in remote places and make most of your communication non verbal.
Smile, nod and wave. Look busy.

Gotta be advoidant. I also go jogging at 5:30 am. That's super avoidant.
>>
File: 1447418353831.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1447418353831.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>17478150
By empty talk I mean small talk. I would love to talk to others about interesting topics, be they about interests or personal life and experiences.
But I don't want to talk about shit like what Chad did yesterday and how funny it was, or to do that playful talking bullshit others often do, or some other inane shit.
>>
appear angry constantly

no one wants to talk to me because of that, my social skills worsen, and the cycle continues
>>
>>17478078
If you don't want to talk to them just stare at them when they talk to you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.