[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help /adv/ I don't know what is wrong with me. For the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 52892985.png (1MB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
52892985.png
1MB, 1024x736px
Help /adv/

I don't know what is wrong with me. For the first time I actually feel really depressed.

I've had four girls over at my apartment for the last three years, none of which I could get myself to have sex with and one of the girls even wanted to be my girlfriend which I couldn't do either. When I always get really close to a girl I feel like backing out and don’t want to have anything to do with them.

I've never had a girlfriend and never had sex my whole life, only once when I was really drunk and the girl literally took me to her bed and fucked me. Couldn't feel a thing.

Now one hour ago I called a prostitute. I felt like this was the time I would just do it sober. Feel how sex is like and maybe get that anxiety away from it all.

So I choose the most expensive one for one hour. When she arrived I told her to just lead the way as this was my first time. She went for it and I was so bad at everything so she just gave me a hand job. I couldn't even come. So after that I was really disappointed and felt like money wasted.

Now my distance to ever try something or get a girlfriend is just worse than before.

Why do I feel such a distance for girls when it gets real, yet can come fine when I masturbate. What is wrong with me? Help.
>>
>>17477951

you said so yourself, you are too anxious to do anything and instead of doing it anyways, ur being a pussy bitch. you let a prostitute, an expensive one at that, dictate what would happen as opposed to what you want to do. you let her give oyu a handjob.

are you fat and ugly cuz i cant imagine her being that determined to scam oyu unless you are
>>
>>17477957
Thanks for the good advice. And no not even fat and ugly. Workout daily. I would never even get girls to my apartment if I was fat and ugly?

I told her myself to just give me a hand job and leave. I actually just wanted her to go. She gave me 75 dollars discount. So it was OK.
>>
>>17477988

>i would never even get girls to my apartment if i was fat and ugly?

says who? fat and ugly guys get laid all the time. sometimes even by reasonably attractive girls. you gotta remember that fat and ugly people need love to. they just get it from other ugly fat people.

>that follow up

just have sex with a dude man
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.