[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop being PHYSICALLY nervous around girls. 25 y/o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1471200848122.jpg (107KB, 671x1382px) Image search: [Google]
1471200848122.jpg
107KB, 671x1382px
How do i stop being PHYSICALLY nervous around girls.

25 y/o virgin here. I'm improving. i can get cute girls from tinder but i can't keep them around for long due to my deep-rooted anxiety from still being a virgin. I know they say 'fake it til you make it', but how am i supposed to do that when my body betrays me?

Last girl i met i had her sleeping in my bed but we didn't fuck. I'm sure that's what she came over for, but i couldn't deliver; ny nerves made it hard to breathe and unable to even get a boner so all we did was cuddle. Even with her sweet ass against my dick i couldn't get it up. She never spoke to me again.

Anyways, i have a date with an even hotter girl next weekend, and i don't want to make the same mistake again.

How do i learn from my mistakes rather than just cringe at the thought of them?

And how do i control my body? The girl i mentioned, THINKING about her and thinking about having sex with her gives me a rock-hard boner and makes me cum buckets, but having her right there in my bed, her body pressed against mine in painted-on yoga pants, i couldn't even feel my dick. Almost felt like there was nothing there.
>>
>>17477547
Holy shit senpai it's just women. Why do you give a shit? They are objectively beneath us.
>>
File: xanax-bar.png (36KB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
xanax-bar.png
36KB, 300x172px
>pic related
>>
>>17477581
This type of thinking would actually help OP.

It sounds like a joke, but if you genuinly adhere to that belief then I'm confident you won't feel even half as anxious around them.
>>
check out "no more mr nice guy" its a decent book, you seem to have internalized shame towards sexuality. I think this is something you should look at and try and understand why you may have those feelings. Theres nothing wrong with sexuality and expressing it by making moves on women, you're doing something right if you can get girls over to your house, but you just need to focus on your self and working on that. Best of luck OP you can do this.

Just acknowledge theres nothing wrong with making a move on girls and that chances are theyll like it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.