[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend posted an embarrassing picture of me when I was on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>friend posted an embarrassing picture of me when I was on drugs
>he put it as his profile picture on whatsapp
>after I asked him twice to take it off and he said no like a cunt I called him and started shouting at him
>he started asking me to apologize for shouting at him but I hung up

I may have went overboard in my reaction but I really don't know if I did.

What do you think /adv/?
>>
>>17477425
You're good OP, you did ask him to remove a picture of YOU. He is a cunt for doing that imo
>>
>>17477429
I don't even wanna check if hes taking it down, but I feel like such a bitch for getting angry. Thanks man.
>>
>>17477425
Threaten him with physical violence. If he still refuses, carry out said threats.

A faggot did this to me when we didn't live in the same city. It sucks feeling so powerless.
>>
>>17477458
That's the thing, we're not even in the same city. Not that I would do that anyway, I don't feel confident in a fight.
>>
>>17477472
Should probably just ignore him. He's only doing it to get a reaction out of you. Just cut contact for a while and he'll probably apologize and take it down.
>>
>>17477489
Whether he takes it down or not I think I'm just gonna drop this guy anyway. After I told him calmly to take the picture down he asked me 'what was I gonna do about it' and I think he said something 'you can cos your're not in [the city he's in]'.

Thats when I lost it. I started shouting at him then he backed down and said his good friend shouldn't be shouting at him and I hung up when he asked me to apologize. Fuck that, I don't need that.

right?
>>
>>17477508
*think he said something like 'you can't cos your're not in [the city he's in]'.
>>
>>17477508
I've been in exactly the same situation several times with a "friend", I recently dropped him for other reasons.

But yeah, if you're not very close as it is, just cut contact. Sounds like a dick.
>>
>>17477518
He's trying to convince me of how I'm his best friend and how I shouldn't be shouting at him. Fuck this guy, I need to drop him like a bad habit. Thanks anon.
>>
Report the photo?
>>
>>17477682
Are you worried its you? I doubt the guy involved lurks here dw man
>>
My friend did the same thing to me, except he made his profile pic a picture of me when I was a fat 13 year old, I've lost a lot of weight and want to completely forget about how I was. I basically fucking exploded at him because the fucking asshole wouldn't take it down. I blocked him, stopped answering all my of his calls and texts. Basically cut him out of my life
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.