[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to college tomorrow, any tips or advice in general? Making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (42KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 640x474px
Going to college tomorrow, any tips or advice in general? Making friends/potential qt3.14? Being bros with my roomate?
>>
>Making friends/potential qt3.14? Being bros with my roomate?

oh no! you're already on the wrong foot and you havent even stepped foot in your first class

heres the real purpose of university/college

>get educated
>get trained
>graduate
>job!

everything else is secondary. If you are going in expecting animal house you are doing it wrong
>>
Join clubs

Have a brother or someone give you beer/marihuana, this will open doors if you dont get caught of course.

If you have talent with the guitar, play it in a public park or whatever congregation spot is your universities particular one.
>>
>>17477354
No I absolutely know, I don't want to be here in the first place, just my degree and rank.
>>17477371
Played guitar all my life, but I'm a military fag so I'm not really doing that stuff. I'll do clubs though.
>>
>>17477339
>Join a fraternity or whatever they are called in your country.
>Join a club/union.
>Be chill and relaxed. People dont want to be suffocated or feel like you're forcing shit.
>Ask people questions. Where u from? What u study? What music do you like? Wanna go drinking this weekend? etc.
>>
>Join clubs, don't like the people or everyone is a faggot? Stop showing up.
>I wouldn't join a frat, they're nothing like the movies. But I've had a couple friends that really like greek life.
>WATCH OUT FOR UNDERCOVER COPS, most of the time you can spot them. Wearing plain polo shirts or whatever. But some of them are actually pretty convincing.
>Going through a rough time? Don't show it
>You think drama will stop because you're in college? Nope.
>Don't be afraid to change majors
>>
>>17478134
>undercover cops in college
only in murrica
fucking lol
>>
>>17478134
>undercover cops
Explain more because I refuse to believe you
>>
>>17477354
I would be careful with that type of grind. You'll push the reward back until all you have is a big retirement home.
>>
Don't join a frat, if you care about your education or your chances of graduating.

Buy take out dinner for both of you the first night you're together. Try to get some understanding of how you with reasonably accommodate each other.
Things like quiet study time, sleep time, alone time.
>>
I had an undercover cop approach me once and tell me he was selling MDMA. He showed me his badge after I told him to screw off. I was 14 at the beach with my friends. Good time.
>>
>>17478198
+1 to this. Food is what people bond over, buy dinner and chat.
Alcohol & weed do it too, but only if everyone is into it and knows their limits. And, of course, if you don't get caught.
>>
>>17478175
And that's if you're lucky, if you reside in the US
>>
don't join a frat. if you have any social skills and are decent looking you can get laid just fine with Tinder. Take the hardest classes that you can take --- I've met lots of really cool people that way --- writing up a physics lab while studying for the midterm breeds much better brotherhood than any hazing ever could.
>>
>>17477354

Hey dipshit, there's more things in life than just fucking studying and eating books, you stupid fuck.

t. bitter ass college fag who wasted both high school and the first half of college by having that fucking mentality
>>
File: 20120909.gif (366KB, 612x3658px) Image search: [Google]
20120909.gif
366KB, 612x3658px
>>17477354
>>
>>17479216
Wow that image is fucking depressing. The other anon you quoted though isn't wrong. Living it up in college is for well off kids that don't have to worry about their future if they graduated or not they have a large security net of people to break their fall if it happens.
>>
>>17477354
>I can't talk to people, I only have one purpose!

Why are you such a fucking robot?
>>
>>17477339
Learn to love kissing female ass.
>>
>>17477339
Don't even waste your time going to college unless you are getting something in STEM
>>
>>17479341
only if she's sitting on my face
>>
>>17479344
As long as you don't expect reciprocation.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.