[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so I'm a homosexual in desire for a monogamous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1462514811848.png (482KB, 750x550px) Image search: [Google]
1462514811848.png
482KB, 750x550px
Alright, so I'm a homosexual in desire for a monogamous relationship with a male whom we can mutually relieve sexual desires in a frequent, healthy manner to prevent the risk of STD's

How do I go about doing this?

In addition to that, I seem to suffer from being a major attention whore, because I get extremely jealous of others when everyone is giving them attention. How do I get over this?
>>
>>17477263
Just like any straight people. You go where gay guys hang out (bars? LGBT society?) and meet people. Make friends. If you hit it off with someone, date. If the date goes well, have another, and so on.

Don't get caught up in the sleeping around and/or anonymous raw sex that some gay (and straight) people are into, because that's not what you want.
>>
>>17477351
I'm afraid of going places where the LGBT culture is embraced because I fucking hate that culture, though.

In addition to that, "poz culture" makes it nearly impossible to find a faithful trusting bf, especially when spreading STD isn't considered rape anymore due to leftists.
>>
>>17477358
>wants a monogamous gay relationship
>doesn't want anything to do with the steps to find it
You have to go where you know you'll meet people. Not every gay guy in the bar is looking for a quickie in the bathroom. You have to take chances just like everyone else does.
>>
Gay guy here too.

I also don't want to spend the rest of my life living alone. I want a faithful boyfriend that I can be happy with.
>>
>>17477397
Do you happen to live in norcal?
>>
>>17477397
>>17477358
Would online dating be better for gays? There's sites specifically for it. I know two gay guys who
seemed to use the internet to try and meet people. It tended to end up long distance where they'd have to travel to meet each other though.

Gay bars could be okay but I imagine they're a bit more based around hookups. Other then that you'd have to go traditional and ask friends if they know anyone else who was looking.
>>
>>17477400
Yes.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.