[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I supposed to do about this? These "things"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: ss+(2016-08-19+at+12.52.13).png (11KB, 240x155px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-19+at+12.52.13).png
11KB, 240x155px
What am I supposed to do about this? These "things" going on were me asking if she wanted to hang out and catch up (we haven't spoken in ~4 years) before she moves across the country.
>>
Also we're all in college, this isn't some petty high school drama, although it feels like it.
>>
>>17477184
Creepy possessive boyfriend
She complied with his request, meaning she values him way more than you
She therefore has no interest in hanging out with you
So you shrug and stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>17477184
Just say "Okay" and move on with your life.
>>
This sort of behavior is a BIG red flag for abuse dude. the first thing any halfway decent abuser does is isolate their victim

However, there's nothing you can do about this. Your friend has to get out of that situation on her own
>>
>>17477190
>>17477193
I suppose I can do that, but I really don't want to lose a friend over a simple misunderstanding by someone mostly unrelated.
>>17477196
I hope she's okay
>>
>>17477217
friend? you sure you are friends? if you were she could have responded to you but she didn't or told you about her boyfriend but bet she didn't. you took a shot and it didn't go anywhere so let it go
>>
>>17477217
You already lost her, homie. She doesn't care about you. If she cared about you at all, she would have told her boyfriend to fuck himself and she'd see whoever she wanted to see. Instead, she told him everything you were doing, and blocked you when her boyfriend told her to.

Yeah, no, she's not a friend.
>>
>>17477249
>>17477257
I'm pretty sure we're friends, we've been on good terms since we met, and she told me I was the first person she thought of to drop by and give stuff to she couldn't take with her on the move.
>>
>>17477184
I had an ex-bf's wife do this except over the phone, not over text. idk why he couldn't have told me himself. but people are weird.
>>
>>17477276
Are you delusional, dumb, both..?

You said in the OP you haven't spoken in 4 years. That's not a friend. She doesn't care about you.
>>
>>17477276
did you know about her bf?
>>
>>17477184

>booty call fail

Move on to your next ex-girlfriend.
>>
>>17477287
She told me she had one, but nothing more than that.
>>17477285
I worded that kinda wrong. We haven't had a real chat but we've interacted a handful of times and every time was friendly.
Besides, not talking in awhile doesn't necessarily make people not friends.
>>17477293
I'm not asking her out, we've never dated, and I have a girlfriend right now.
>>
>>17477299
>I'm not asking her out, we've never dated, and I have a girlfriend right now.
then fucking drop it
>>
It looks less like him being possessive and more like she interpreted OPs "friendly chats" in a very different light. Screenshot your convos so we can judge if it seemed like you were creepin'.
>>
>>17477318
Is it wrong to have friends of the opposite gender?
>>
File: rrrrrrrr.png (4KB, 606x149px) Image search: [Google]
rrrrrrrr.png
4KB, 606x149px
>>17477331
Literally just this.
>>
>>17477337

In 4 years?
>>
>>17477345
Before this, yes.
She popped up at my house a few days beforehand to give me stuff she couldn't take with her on the move,
>>
Can't you go over to her house and get it straight?
>>
>>17477332
Nobody gives a shit about friends they haven't seen in four years that much. If you were trying to contact a male friend of yours, and their girlfriend or someone they knew were were trying to prevent you from doing so you'd probably just think it was a little weird, give up, and forget about it. There's no way you're this interested in a fairly unimportant friend that much.
>>
>>17477405
No, that would only make thing worse. I don't know where she lives anyway.
>>17477409
That sounds pretty opinionated. While I understand where you're coming from, not everyone thinks like this and I sure don't. We were pretty close back in middle/high school, there's no way she's unimportant.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.