[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey anon, everyone gave very positive feedback from all of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 3de36ca8ef35356626c4c6581822984a.jpg (511KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
3de36ca8ef35356626c4c6581822984a.jpg
511KB, 1600x1600px
>Hey anon, everyone gave very positive feedback from all of your interviews, you'll hear from us friday afternoon
>lol nothing, 1150% sure i didnt get the job

>[after interviewing 2 rounds with another company] hey anon its the recruiter again, ill call you later this afternoon to talk about the job
>no calls
>hey anon sorry i couldnt call you yesterday ill call you today
>doesnt call again

>on tinder
>ask out qt to meet up at a cafe
>says yes
>agree to date time, exchange numbers
>no show

Why do people flake on me, professionally and personally? I swear to god, give me an inch of power, a girl, SOMETHING, and i'll go far. ill be a badass employee. ill be a good boyfriend/lover. i just need a fucking bone. just give me an inch.
Why does this shit suck so much
>>
>>17477113
Your probably annoying in a way that is not obvious to you.
>>
>>17477113

you didnt text her before leaving to make sure she was on her way? i never leave the house unless i hear from the person knowing they'll be there.

>why do people flake on me professionally

cuz they dont have the time to call each and every person they dont want to hire. when a job says they'll call you they mean 'if you get the job'.

i get it with tinder flakes though, done with that.
>>
Have you tried calling them rather than wait for them to? Sometimes shit happens. The world isn't out to get you
>>
employers rarely call their unselected interviewees unless their top pick has not worked out. I wouldn't wait on a callback, despite their "will call back on XX". unless their call is offering you a job

some women are just shit bags i guess, I've been stood up more times than a care to admit. I'd guess if it was a one-off, just dismiss it as a fluke. if more women do this, you might want to re-evaluate how you're approaching dating
>>
>>17477189
>employers rarely call their unselected interviewees unless their top pick has not worked out. I wouldn't wait on a callback, despite their "will call back on XX". unless their call is offering you a job

The dude contacted me two days in a row to schedule a call then just didn't do anything

This is a legit company too not some chop shop, seriously who the fuck does this?
>>
>>17477195
>seriously who the fuck does this?
companies/employers that don't have their shit together. if they can't make time for a 5 minute call to gain an employee, do you really want to work for them?
>>
>>17477195
Sounds like it's your fault. Did you send follow-up emails post all phases of your interview? Additionally, why did you just email the recruiter back near the COB on the day that they said they'd call you back? Sounds like they made a good choice not hiring you - you can't even look out for yourself before you're hired... Let alone after.
>>
>>17477254
I'm going to skullfuck your mom
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.