[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I deal with the insecurity of being a short man? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: mafoodb.jpg (328KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
mafoodb.jpg
328KB, 600x800px
How can I deal with the insecurity of being a short man?

I'm just over 5'5" tall and I feel like no woman would ever want to be with me because of it.

I know that this is around average height for women and so there are a good number of girls shorter than me, but I read things about women's ideal height for their partner and it doesn't look good for me.

I feel really bad about it and I spend a lot of time looking up height-related articles, which just makes me feel worse. I end up convinced that no woman would ever settle for someone of my height.

I'm kind of expecting to get bullied for this post too, because 4chan hates short guys.
>>
>>17476845
Yeah, some bitches are gonna shit on you for being short. It sucks, but that's life. Do you really want to be with someone who would be that way though? There's plenty of other girls out there that don't care. Just focus on working with what you have. And don't be insecure about your height, that's a bigger turnoff than being short.
>>
No woman will put up with you if you're constantly obsessing about that detail. I'm going bald in my early twenties and still get female attention because I know they don't want to hear my incessant whining. Everyone has these insecurities about themselves, you just can't let it define who you are.
>>
>>17476852
>>17476864

You're both right, of course. It's just that the insecurity happens automatically and I can't help it. I have to try really hard to reassure myself that it's not the end of the world.

Thanks for answering.

(Not sure if I'm supposed to polite sage on this board)
>>
>>17476845
Google "short men with beautiful women"
>>
>>17476845
You're taller than Tom Cruise.
>>
>>17476845
Find a short girl lmao
>>
>>17477424
Pretty much this. You have to become a millionaire.
>>
>>17476845
I am 5'3 and in my late twenties. You will do fine OP, things will work out.
>>
>>17476845
Get a dog.
>>
Women who "wouldn't date a short guy" are trash. It's genetic, you can't change it. Work hard to become a succesful person, do your best and ignore bitches that value height so much. Do not let it affect you.
>>
>>17476845
Don't worry about it. It's the best you can do. 5'5 guy here. I've tempted acquaintances' girlfriends who are 5'10 and over. Currently dating a 5'8 gal.
>>
Just cultivate a total lack of self awareness. I'm acquainted with an ugly 5'3 aspie who works in a machine shop and he has fucked 4 or 5 girls just by being brazen.
>>
I'm a 8/10 girl, great in all respects, and my bf is 5'4 while I'm 5'7. We talked on the internet first so he charmed me completely before I found out he was short, and when we met I didn't give a shit about it. 5 years together so far. Just do what all short men do and overcompensate, it works.
>>
>>17477424
Tom cruise is 5'7"??
>>
Same height as you senpai, got a wonderful gf an inch taller than me. Learn to laugh at yourself because it's not your height that's the turnoff, it's the insecurity that usually entails.
>>
File: 1468168221420.gif (1MB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1468168221420.gif
1MB, 285x285px
>>17477734
>Women who "wouldn't date a short guy" are trash.

That's like saying men who wouldn't date a she-nigger are garbage. It's the exact opposite of garbage, it's called having a standard.

People seem to think ignoring the subconscious voice in your head going "hey maybe this is a bad idea!" somehow makes you more intelligent or worldly and all it's doing is producing a lot of shitty, ugly and stupid people. Women don't want a man who's 5'5 because the average height of a man nowadays is about six feet. Women don't want a man who is a spic or a nigger because they occupy the lowest, undesirable caste of society on average, have the lowest IQ on average and are the most likely to abuse you somehow. Women wanting strong tall men with light skin isn't brainwashing, its their bodies naturally telling them what would help them produce the most healthy and desirable offspring. A 5'5 shitskin is neither of these two things.

I'm sure OP will marry some 4'9 goblin woman and produce nine or ten hideous goblin kids, half of whom statistically speaking will try to rob the stupid faggots who defend him on this board. But I'll tell you outright that telling him the honest truth, that he's an undesirable manlet and destined to breed more undesirable manlets, is better than this bullshit "we're actually equal" shit that nobody actually believes. Women don't want short men because only idiots would want short kids in a world of tall people.
>>
>>17478665
>>17478665
can't tell if bait or some jaded kid who is convinced his ex was 'stolen' by a shorter guy when in reality his incessant rants of superiority and obvious aftereffects of having a father who never loved him is what drove her away.

See a therapist, m8e.
>>
>>17478726
>being edgy on the internet means you're jaded
>>
>>17478726
>uhhh well fuckinnn uhhh i guess a short guy stole your girlfriend or something uhhh fuckinnn uhhh

Maybe you should print out that reply and give it to your mom so someone who's actually had sex before can tell you why short men and poor minorities aren't desirable to anyone with options. But then you're probably the sad fuck OP who is only now realizing he was screwed in the womb out of ever attaining anyone even slightly attractive.
>>
It's not that big a deal man. All manlet memes aside, I'm tiny too and I don't have too many issues getting with women.
>>
I'm shorter than you and I'm insecure about my height, but I don't think many people would be able to tell from the way I act. That said, make sure you never act like you're insecure. You can be as insecure as you want mentally, but as soon as it starts affecting how you act, behave, and how you treat other people. that's when it is a problem.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.