[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to kill myself today. I have these, SSRI and some other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: CAM00128.jpg (155KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00128.jpg
155KB, 1280x960px
Want to kill myself today.
I have these, SSRI and some other stuff. Eating all of them will do good? I'm also drinking.
>>
>>17476841
pussy
>>
cool we don't care lol
>>
Dude just go to the store and buy a box cutter. Shit is one dollar and far more lethal.
>>
If that even kills you, you will /suffer/ before you die. Muscles spasms, shifting yourself, maybe even minor hallucinations. It's not the way you want to go.
>>
>>17476841
Down a whole bottle of benadryl. Before you take those, try to get your hands on a bunch of xannax
>>
Dont forget to get drunk as shit too. Take literally all the nasty pills you can find

Also DONT touch milk after all this, it cancels out whatever it is that kills you.
>>
Wow, everyone in this thread are helpful assholes, I'm thinking of killing myself too, but that'd be selfish and I care too much about others to go ahead with it, once everyone I know about dies, then I'll kill myself.
>>
>>17476841
>Eating all of them will do good?
sure, if passing out in a puddle of vomit, getting taken to the hospital, getting your stomach pumped, and then dying slowly and painfully over the next 2 weeks from organ failure sounds good to you

pills are one of the easiest suicide methods to fuck up, and if it doesn't work, you can look forward to a life of increased pain and decreased functioning from organ damage.
>>
>>17476841
>Want to kill myself today.
No, you don't. You want the pain to end, which is totally reasonable. Where you're mistaken is in thinking that death is the only way out; it's not. Please, seek help (which includes switching your antidepressant, since SSRIs seem to be a poor match for your particular condition).

>I have these, SSRI and some other stuff. Eating all of them will do good? I'm also drinking.
Can't tell from the pic alone, but probably not. It's actually pretty hard to kill yourself with pills, and even when you do succeed it's a nasty way to go.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.