[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend was raped and contracted HIV. I still really love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1471276261119.jpg (36KB, 606x581px) Image search: [Google]
1471276261119.jpg
36KB, 606x581px
My girlfriend was raped and contracted HIV. I still really love her but I cant have sex with her any more even with a condom. Im scared as hell. Wat so?
>>
>>17476758
Realize she wasn't actually raped and dump her
>>
>>17476758
What happened to her?
>>
Leave, she needs to find another hiv positive person to have sex with now
>>
>>17476758

get on PrEP. if she gets on medication than within about a year she will likely become 'undetectable' and if you are taking PrEP daily you will also have 99% protection from HIV (which is literally as much as a condom).

and since you are topping the chances are low.
>>
>>17476758
if she did not file a police report and press charges, she was not raped. only exception is if she killed the guy herself
>>
Leave her. She's your girlfriend, not your wife.
>>
>>17476758
>low quality b8
>>
>>17476760
>>17476773
She did press charges and she really was raped. Im not going to leave her as I love her and I dont think she needs more pressure in her life than she already has.
>>17476770
Does medical insurance cover that if I wanted to start taking it? She did start taking some meds but im not sure what they are exactly
>>
>>17476819

she is likely taping PEP, which is just PrEP with even more medication.

a friend of mine caught hiv and within 8 months he was undetectable. PrEP is just one of those pills that make it REALLY hard to catch, like virtually impossible. if you are cut its pretty are for you to get.

i would avoid oral on her if you are the kind of guy who sees blood when he brushes his teeth tho

yes insurance covers it most of the time, its like 30 bucks a month after insurance.
>>
Try and get a solid ETA on when she'll die. (You don't want too much guess work). Be the nicest guy in the world to her for that remaining time. Hopefully she'll include you in her will, and you'll get hella life insurance pay outs.

Make sure misplacing her medicine in the garbage disposal is a regular activity, and try and play the QQ sob story after she's died to try and get laid.

Leave out the AIDs part when mentioning her cause of death, or they might think you have it to.
>>
>>17476839
People don't die from hiv for a long fucking time these days, bro. Seriously, she'll live for years.
>>
>>17476843
>medicine
>garbage disposal
>????
>pity sex and money
>>
Enjoy other forms of sex that don't involve swapping fluids I guess. Mutual masturbation, handies/fingering, perhaps discuss a possible "open" relationship if either one of you would even consider it.

Or bite the bullet and put your faith into whatever std control methods you can find, such as condoms or the drugs people are mentioning.

Sorry to hear mate, you're respectable for sticking with her during this hard time. But if after some time has passed and this ends up being a deal breaker for you, then in the end you gotta do what's right for you too. I don't think I could do it personally. I'd stick around and help her as much as I could, but I couldn't stay with someone I was too afraid to sleep with ever.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 803x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 803x287px
What a sweet bf. Just use condoms bro. And if she wants oral, use a dental dam. I would strongly suggest talking to a doctor about this. Maybe go with her to an appointment and ask? You're going to have to be open about this with her, but don't be a dick about it.
>>
>>17476758
Probably b8, but I give my 2 cents.

Find the guy who raped your girlfriend, assuming he isn't in custody, and beat the shit out of him with a pipe. He puts up a fight shoot him in the knee. He does it again shoot him in the other knee. Once you're done beating him up, take out a knife and cut on his chest and forehead "rapist".

Share pictures of it on Facebook.
>>
>>17476891
He probably knew he had hiv so my guess and hope is that he'll get tried as a murderer since he basically killed op's gf :(
Op I hope that your gf lives through this long enough to receive a cure, I'm very sorry you two are going through this.
>>
>>17476819
damn OP surely there is support groups you guys can join that will be more help than we

Hope the guys does time and how stressful this is on her. Deal with a rape, a court case and HIV. Bet the guy knew he had HIV and why he was a rapist
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.