[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have friend of almost 8 years >we hang out once a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1466579568168.jpg (72KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
1466579568168.jpg
72KB, 720x690px
>have friend of almost 8 years
>we hang out once a week together with our girlfriends
>in high school we always """"jokingly""""" said we would spit roast a girl if we had the chance
>he always comes over with his girl to drink
>last week he came over he was checking my girlfriend out, staring at her ass
>mentions how he wishes his girlfriend had an ass like mine
>i find his girlfriend pretty attractive as well
>text him today and ask him what he thinks about gangbanging girls/swapping girlfriends
>he said "wtf hell no nigga"
>i say "just checking"
>he says "ur good man"
>>
>>17476693
Assert your dominance. Take his girl, by force if you have to. Either she'll leave him or you and her will know you are alpha. And if he finds out then just fuck him too. Alpha.
>>
>>17476693
That is literally about as civil and to the point as an exchange like that could possibly go. You two are awesome.
>>
>>17476693

>an ass like mine

you shoulda asked him in person to be honest.
>>
>>17476748
this desu
>>
Update:

His girlfriend messaged me saying "u kinky fuck"
>>
>>17476850
u kinky fuck
>>
>>17476850
>she wants the d
>>
>>17476861
Actually she does

>i respond to her "yes i know lol. Convince (my friend)
>she tells me she wouldn't be opposed
>said that (my friend) is very pissed now
>she asks me if i wanna fuck her
>skirt around the question and say "i just brought up the idea of gangbanging/swapping"
>>
>>17476869
Yes. Avoid the question like a bitch. Good work
>>
>>17476693
>an ass like mine
Just fuck him and get it over with.

Also, what advice are you asking for?
>>
I'll tell you this from experience: once you start joking about threesomes, etc., you're already past the point of no return. It's gonna happen bro
>>
>>17476693
just wait till you watch him nut in your girl and she wants more. won't be so funny then. be a bro and talk to your gf and she is she's down
>>
>>17477181
Nah, my friend is super pissed that his girl was down to get fucked by me. I'm gonna apologize for bringing it up, even though technically i don't feel like I'm in the wrong, i do feel bad for making waves in his relationship
>>
>>17477204
then you might start with not responding to and sending her text
>>
>>17476693
Don't try to force it. If for no other reason than to spare us from another "oh no /adv/, help! i agreed to a threesome/gangbang but now I'm worried i'll get cucked!" thread.
>>
>>17477231
notice, OP has never talked to his gf about any of this shit
>>
>>17477236
Well, it's not something you call a meeting over and propose to all parties at once. It's better to speak to everyone privately, and somebody's gotta come first and to the next one you say "I already talked to so-and-so and they'd be down."

But yes, it might be odd OP chose to bring it up to his friend before his gf.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.