[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I decline a retards offers to hang out without hurting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: not so comfortable situation.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
not so comfortable situation.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
How can I decline a retards offers to hang out without hurting his feelings?

>Gf of two years has a younger brother, who is literally autistic/retarded.
>Usually have just a little small talk, when I visit her.
>He usually just shows me weird things or asks awkward questions when I'm visiting. I try to fake interest and answer without it getting more awkward.
>Not long ago he asked if we could be "pals".
>I was mildly confused, because I thought he saw us already as friends.
>I replied "of course we can", because I didn't want to be rude.
>Now he is asking me EVERYTIME I see him, if we can hangout and play vidya or something.
>I really don't want to and the constant asking is getting on my nerves.

He is a nice guy and very sensitive, so I'm very hesitant about being too blunt. He doesn't understand the not so subtle sings I'm giving about not being interested in spending time with him. What is the best course of action, I should take?
>>
>>17476647
Forgive me my shitty grammar. I'm too tired to type anymore
>>
>>17476647
Honestly, your girlfriend is kind of a inconsiderate cunt for not stepping in. She may be completely comfortable with the situation, but that doesn't mean everyone will be. You're new to the family, regardless of how long you've been together. She should be more mindful of both of you. I'd say talk to her about it, but then again considering that you're in this situation to begin with, she might act offended and shit that you don't automatically accept something that she surely had to get used to over the course of years. Are you guys teenagers or something? Only teenagers are this oblivious.
>>
It's honestly the job of his parents and/or his girlfriend to deflect this one. They're more experienced and probably know which angle to take to leave him happy with the situation.
>>
>>17476661
>I'd say talk to her about it, but then again considering that you're in this situation to begin with, she might act offended
That's what I'm fearing too. We fight very little and his brother is a sensitive topic for her. I'm 21 and my girlfriend is 18

>>17476662
Parents are almost never home while I'm visiting and my girlfriend isn't really reacting to the situations.
>>
>>17476647
Say you're too busy to hang out when he asks you, and talk to your girlfriend about the problem. It's really her job to stop her family from making you feel uncomfortable
>>
>>17476672
I feel bad for you, anon. How retarded are we talking here? Retarded enough to lie to about crazy shit and have him totally believe you? Or just a child's naive understanding?
>>
>>17476680
That's I've been doing. The real problems start when he starts asking when i got time. I can't just say never.
>>17476683
He is more like a very naive child, can't just tell him crazy lies without him calling me out on it.
>>
>>17476647

play with him once for like an hour before hanging out with gf. get it out of the way. than you can always claim we are buds, remember when we hung out?' do this once every six months.

yes its awful, but thats part of dating
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.