[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /adv/ Are friends really necessary? I dumped all of mine,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (5KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 265x190px
So /adv/

Are friends really necessary?

I dumped all of mine, cuz one is alcoholic and a girl who i love but she will never see me as a man.
So i didn't really dumped this girl. But now she usually ignores my messages, sometimes answering like once in a week and don't want to go anywhere without him. (but she has a bf)
The funny thing is i dumped this alcoholic friend cuz he confessed his love to me and became really attached to me, i said him that i'm straight but it seems like he doesn't give a fuck and keep behaving himself like a lover to me. It's not like i'm homophobe but for me it's weird.
Btw i feel great.

TL;DR Will i go insane without friends or do i need to find new ones?
>>
>>17476303
well, why would you go withouth friends? Find new ones!
>>
Not the ones I used to have.
>>
Eventually you will go insane without human contact, I know it too well. But if you don't live by yourself, you'll be fine until that situation changes and then you realize you have literally no one to talk to or look at once you're not at work.
>>
>>17476303
You do need people in your life, but the number of people you need depends on a lot of factors. I think social media is really fucking shit up psychologically for our/this generation
>>
>>17476411
I don't think that's easy thing to do. True friends are like true love. You can't just go out and make friends.
>>
>>17476479
I'm also afraid of this cuz right now i live alone outside of city and started feeling kinda sad and miserable
>>
>>17476497
i agree with that. But as a student, i have the luck to spend 8 hours the day with people of my age ith a lot of common interests. In these condition it's easy to spot a lot of potentials friends.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.