[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me, /adv/, why do I always feel depressed and want to cry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: transferir.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
transferir.png
4KB, 225x225px
Tell me, /adv/, why do I always feel depressed and want to cry after I go out with my friends?
>>
Either because you feel your relationship with them is more superficial than you'd like it to be, or because they exhibit success that you don't have.
>>
>>17476322
That's a reasonable guess. Even tho I believe it might be because I'm so happy around them that when I get home and realize it's pretty much "Well, back to good ol loneliness I guess" I get teared up.
>>
>>17476796
Wew lad. This is a very serious issue, if you believe that to be true. It points to you relying entirely on other people to provide fulfillment and happiness in your life. That's dangerous and unhealthy. God forbid, if you ever get into a relationship, your dependency on that person will be suffocating and damaging. You can't behave like this forever.

You should find some hobbies and goals that give you purpose and happiness. Things to do and work toward that you alone are responsible for. You need to learn to be content with and by yourself.
>>
>>17476796
maybe theyre not real friends or you realize deep inside that youre isolated from them, because theyre so much more further in their lifes than you, that youre only with them because youre a relict of old times.
Thats what i know about my friends :D
>>
>>17476810
I'm not depressed or "sad" during most of my day. I don't even think about it. I've had girlfriends before, and they were the clingy ones, not me actually. But I understand what you're saying. I don't really have hobbies (playing videogames, watching movies and reading is all I do with my free time, other than some occasional goings to the mall). My life is just from home to school, rinse and repeat. I seldom go out, and when I do is when this overwhelming sensation of sadness hits me right in the feels.

>>17476824
We're all in our last year of high school, same class and about to graduate and go to college.
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
This is my life exactly, fuck
>>
>>17478410
I know that feel bro. Deep down I think it's because I'm very independent on a day to day basis, but whenever I get to go out with my friends, rarely that is, I always get very depressed for the hours after.
>>
stop meeting your friends problem solved
>>
Are your friends degenerates? Maybe they aren't right for you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.