[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont know what gender I am. Can you help me? Sometimes I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: monty.png (57KB, 619x178px) Image search: [Google]
monty.png
57KB, 619x178px
I dont know what gender I am. Can you help me?
Sometimes I feel really girlish and on some other days I feel like the manliest man there is. Sometimes I dont feel like any of those and somedqys I just feel like nothing :(
>>
Ask your gender studies professor
>>
>>17476242
See a psychologist that is not brainwashed into believing that gender dysphoria is normal.
>>
>>17476245
What do I need a psychologist? Arent there many different gender terms which are all considered normal?
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 720x720px
>>17476242
You either have a penis or vagina it doesn't matter what you feel like look down at your pants right now and check holy shit delete your tumblr account and never go back or else you might get the retard
>>
>>17476288
No, there aren't, unless you are mentally ill. I'll tell you what gender you are, from a sane perspective. If you have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome, you are a male. If you have two X chromosomes, you are female. Mine are XY, therefore I am a male. Do I occasionally have feminine tendencies, urges, or desires? Yes. Is that normal behavior? No. It's normal for me, since it's been with me as long as I can remember, but it's not how a male is supposed to act. It would behoove me to see a psychologist to get my psychological issues sorted out. I would advise the same for you. I say psychologist because psychiatrists are allowed to write you prescriptions, and fuck that.
>>
>>17476242
What biological gender are you? People all over the Internet may tell you otherwise, but it's okay to be a feminine male or a masculine female.
>>
>>17476337
>>17476350
My biological gender is female
>>
>>17476350
this
>the gender binary dosen't exist
>but we should mutilate ourselves to conform to it perfectly
None of it makes much sense and all of it is rooted in infantile disestablishmentarianism
>>
You are possibily genderfluid between female, male, agender, demigirl and demiboy OP
>>
>>17476242
you are whatever gender you were born. dammit it's ok to feel manly if you're out chopping wood and shooting guns. it's ok to feel feminine if you're watching a romantic comedy with your mom. the straightest most secure people have FEEELINGS. that doesn't mean you have to go chop of your dick and start inventing words for attention.
>>
>>17476242
>I dont know what gender I am. Can you help me?
why does it matter?
>>
>>17476355
I gotcha. I'd say explore your personality deeper. Do you feel this way because of your hobbies or is it a general thing?
>>
if you have a dick, you are a man
if you have a vag, you are a woman
if you have a dick and think you are a woman, you are mentally ill
if you have a vag and think you are a man, you are mentally ill
>>
>>17476533
What if im a man and think im a dragon?
>>
>>17476242
You are what your genetics say.

Stop browsing tumblr and tumblr-like communities, kid. It's just flavour of the year garbage.
>>
For years it has been normal just to be considered a tomboy, Jesus Christ you don't ONLY need to like just stereotypical girl things and vice versa.
Here is the thing... YOU'RE FEMALE.
You have will have no struggle with wearing pants/men's clothes..liking mens things...that doesn't make you a man. Unless u legitimatly want to make an effort to LOOK AND SOUND like a man with help from a doctor....stay out of the men's room you fucking Tumblr special snowflake.
>>
>>17476544
You're the dovahkiin

>>17476242
Cmon go to /lgbt/, people from all 4chan comes here in /adv/ and you will get trolls all the time.

>>17476677
I have a polemic opnion but question is: Biologically you're a female OP. But wathever, it's 2016 and you can choose to wear men clothes (make sure you "pass", or, in troll words, "make people think you're a man") or do wathever shit you want. It's not like you need to care with sensitive "alpha" males.

I don't care if you're young but you should consider it if you're underage, wait a bit. Or do it and then see what happens when you grow older.

Nice lucky.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.