[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ ! There's a guy I know who is very attractive,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Angelinaunibrow.jpg (9KB, 165x246px) Image search: [Google]
Angelinaunibrow.jpg
9KB, 165x246px
Hi /adv/ !
There's a guy I know who is very attractive, nice face, /fit/ body, great personnality. And he would like me to be his gf for sure.

The only problem is his freakin unibrow, I just can't see anything on his face but that. How can I push him into getting rid of it ? Am I being too superficial ? I mean I get my eyebrows done and I'm pretty sure if I had a unibrow I wouldn't even attract him.
>>
>>17476207
Unibrow here, just tell him to shave it, easy
>>
next time you talk to him and he make eye contact just keep putting your finger on the spot in between your brows where they would connect, then run your fingers across your brows, pull out a disposable razor and put it there, have conversations about where hair should and shouldnt be, talk about how you want to get lazor hair removal for your mustache hair even if you dont need it or get hair there, show him pictures of guys you think are ugly and make sure the unibrow is the common noticable feature, etc
>>
>>17476557
oh and show him your photoshop skills, like how you get add and removed hair, try showing him how to make eyelashes bolder but then say "hey lets make some hair around his face disappear LOL" then give the pic a receding hairline. then maybe he'll take the hint
>>
his unibrow might be why you are attracted to him. You just don't know it. I know alot of guys with unibrows and they attract women like crazy because they don't give a fuck.
>>
> become his gf
> tell him to get rid of it

I'm unibrow and there is always some girl to freak out and jump at me with tweezers and start plucking out my brow when I'm not taking care of it.
I wear glasses mostly so it is not visible anyway for most of time.
>>
Offer to wax his eyebrows for him when you go offer his place. If he says yes, you suck his dick after its gone.

>he will recognize that clean eyebrows = blowjobs
>will start taking care of it so you can take care of his dick more

Win-win.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.