[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My grilfirend met a guy at a concert who was very nice. He sent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

My grilfirend met a guy at a concert who was very nice. He sent her the phots he made and during the concert he helped one of her firend who didn't feel well. Today he texted her saying he could give her for free a rare expensive vinyl and that he could try to find a new guitar for her (also for free). It looks like he's very rich since he has lots of rare vinyls and he works in the music industry. So I'm a bit worried that he's some kind of weirdo. If my gf accepts his gifts she should meet him. I'd go with her but im not sure if its a good idea to accept. Thoughts?
>>
>>17476016
Come with her.
>>
>>17476016
>Giving her free shit after meeting at a concert

Yeah, that isn't normal. Either go with her or decline and cut contact.
>>
>>17476016
regardless, what's your fav pink floyd album?
mine's Wish you were here
>>
Either go with her to see whats up or decline and break up with her. A guy giving stuff away for free to a random stranger they met means he's thirsty.

Either way you should make the effort to hang out with her- if you hide in a cuckdungeon she'll end up disappearing anyway.
>>
> nice guy giving away free stuff

Be the better nice guy. Go out there and tip that fedora
>>
Ask yourself this: would the concert guy be so "helpful" if she were in her 50s and/or a hambeast? Nothing in this world is for free.

She knows this too and is playing a game. She's probably willing to trade up and you can't blame her for that. Let her use her looks while she has them and look back with regret on what she lost with you.

But fuck yeah rich guy in the music industry? That relationship won't last long. Don't take her back either she'll probably be crawling with STDs.
>>
he's not a weirdo, but yes, he wants to put it in your girlfriend.
>>
>>17476016
it's how he woos women and beds them. I would be more concerned if your gf wants to accept the gifts from a guy she doesn't really know and I bet she would never let you go with her to see him again.
>>
He's most likely into her.

Your girlfriend is also either really naive or really manipulative to not see through this. It is a lesson most girls learn young to not indebt yourself to someone you don't want to give anything to.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.