[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted earlier, but got deleted. Starting a youtube channel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Posted earlier, but got deleted.

Starting a youtube channel. I'm gonna do stupid shit for views basically. What kind of stuff you wanna see me do? I'll pretty much do anything that won't end up with me being arrested or hospitalized.

Pic unrelated.
>>
why are you doing that
>>
>>17475996
Op wants advertising revenue.

>>17475990

YouTube is full of these request-taking channels, your idea isn't new or attractive. Go back to the drawing board.
>>
Start a new game with boobies, grow up, skip school, learn to belly dance, drugs... Then start a twitch channel...
>>
>>17475999
Not all about revenue, me and my friends wanna do dumb shit mostly for fun, I just said for views because why not. I just want to know what kind of shit people would find amusing.
>>
Why don't you spend your time doing something useful for everyone ? Charity, social work, projects with kids, join some activity etc... That's a mmway better than being a "look at me" parasite: that will just attract shit girls
>>
>>17476029
I want to entertain, it's what I like to do. I don't want to be an attention whore, I just want to bring people to laughter.

I'm not just here for wacky shit for me to do, I was also implying original skit ideas you could possibly do like, omegle trolls, gaming video series, etc.
>>
>>17476038
>I was also implying original skit ideas you could possibly do like, omegle trolls, gaming video series, etc

You must be at least 18 years old to post here. You sound like you're 13

Nothing you've talked sounds like anything new or exciting: there are hundreds if not thousands of people on YouTube doing this shit. What makes you more interesting than the others?

>B-but that's why I came here, so you could tell how to be new and exciting!

If you can't come up with something on your own, you're probably not that interesting. At best, you'll be a fraud and there are literally thousands of them already on YouTube.

Also, if your thread got deleted, there's a reason for that. Don't make another one, dumbass
>>
>>17476060
>comes to /adv/ looking for advice
>asks for advice
>intellectually superior faggot living in his mom's basement tries to act like his opinion is the only one that matters
>>
>>17475990
what's the youtube channel called?
>>
>>17476068
Haven't gotten that far yet, more concerned with the content. Figured a name would just come to me.
>>
>>17476066
>Goes on /adv/ for advice
>Doesn't get the answer he wants
>Insults people for not giving asspats

Why are you here if your mind is already made up?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.