[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure what path to go down in life, I'm 19 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 183x275px
I'm not sure what path to go down in life, I'm 19 years old I fucked up my GCSEs, at the minute I'm stuck doing shitty manual labour jobs. I want to go to college again but I'm not sure what course to pursue, I'd also like to be able to go to uni but I don't know how to go about doing that, can any UK anons help?
>>
do one of those one year access course thingies at college and then you can go to uni after that.
>>
>>17475935
Is that for A levels type shit?
>>
Change your name to Josh and start lifting till ur nicr and heavy lad then pursue that
>>
>>17475936
its like a diploma thing. so instead of doing two yrs for a levels you do one year course for a specific subject, and you can get into uni with it.
>>
>>17475925
Since you hate shitty manual labor jobs, pursue a course with a career you would like to do in mind that you think you can do. Preferably something that you're not constantly watching the time doing. Mines was a pc technician. I've found that while fucking around with shit I never really clockwatched, so I pursued that.

I'm in Scotland, so not sure what you'd call them (GSCEs are Standard Grades here), but whatever course you take an interest in, it will be the starting out entry level course. Look into Uni requirements at a later date, you won't have the qualifications needed to enter Uni just now. In Scotland at least, it goes NC/HNC/HND, after HNC level you can jump into Uni to continue studying.

Start looking around, you might be able to enter this year in any colleges with slots open for the start of September. Good luck.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.