/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you when it's been over 3 months since your first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: My_c9d687_6001404mobile.jpg (53KB, 460x433px) Image search: [Google]
My_c9d687_6001404mobile.jpg
53KB, 460x433px
What do you when it's been over 3 months since your first gf who has been with you for over 2 and half years leaves you for another man?

I am not that social to begin with. I tried tinder and so but I always shoot myself in the leg because the thought of intimacy and being close to anyone again, with the high chance of them betraying you scares the shit out of me.
>>
Everything is temporary. Eventually, you will get over it. Do not let this experience put you down, instead, learn from it.
>>
>>17475851
Focus in your studies, work, hit the gym.
Most importantly. Cut contact with the bitch. She doesn't deserve anything from you anymore
>>
>>17475885
I am trying but it's not helping. She cut it off with me
>>
File: 1463908572518.jpg (51KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1463908572518.jpg
51KB, 540x429px
>>17475851

>First GF of 1,5 years leaves me because of some bullshit.
>We get back together after 1 month.
>Buy her flowers gifts and take her out for dinner.
>Find out that she's had a onenight stand with a Tinder match and still looks them up on FB.
>Ragequit breakup again.
>She apologized and explains that it happend during our breakup, so i forgive her after i'm calmed down.
>Then she suddenly changes her phone PW asks the keys back and says i'm not welcome the next weekend.
>Ignore her for two weeks, she breaks up again today.

I deleted her on FB and cut all contact, she wanted to stay friends but i explicitly told her i never want to see her again.

She's going out with her friend this weekend to several festivals which happends to be a total slut.

It sucks anon got to move on.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.