[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really need some help /adv/ My toilet is clogged. I tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: asdf.jpg (45KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
45KB, 800x600px
I really need some help /adv/

My toilet is clogged. I tried the hot water and dishwasher soap method - twice. Didn't work. Used a coat hanger to kind of jimmy the paper out from that hole at the bottom. Didn't work.

I really really had to poo so I poo'd and now it's pic related and still clogged.

I have no plunger, it's too late at night to buy a plunger, and I suspect that I'll need to poo again eventually.

I'm too grossed to use a plunger on poo-ridden toilet. Wat do.
>>
>>17475791
Wait until you can get a plunger
>>
>>17475791
>have no plunger, it's too late at night to buy a plunger
it's never too late to get things you need anon

for instance, a little over an hour ago I went to the store to get condoms well aware of the fact that I'm not getting any but preparation is important. Don't be a slob
>>
>>17475838
My toilet is stinking up my studio - it's only a 400 sq ft place so one poo-stuffed toilet can do a lot of nasal contamination in this small space.

My god I even fear opening the lid. I ate some red-pepper covered ham/mushroom/tomato pizza and some hot wings too. God damn I regret the hot wings now. I smell them tenfold.

It's easy to get condoms at night since gas stations are always open. Plungers though... plungers are hard to come by.

What's worse is that there's poo in the toilet now so I'd have to squeeze the plunger against my poo back and forth until something gives.
>>
>>17475950

You shit your own grave, now stink in it.
>>
>>17475791
You are the weakest generation ever. The will literally burn when the last of the boomers die out.

Right, you useless jizz stain. Get a mop and use it as a plunger. If it's just shit and paper the mop will create enough suction.

Throw the mop away when you're finished.

God, I can't believe I feel the need to tell you to throw a shit and piss soaked mop away. You people are useless.
>>
>>17476251
This guy is right.

OP you were supposed to buy a plunger before you needed one you fucking dipshit. Also there is no "hot water and soap" method for unclogging toilets. You are utterly pathetic
>>
If you live in America, there's a Walmart within 5 minutes of your apartment. They're open 24 hours. Go buy a plunger retard
>>
>>17477131
While you there try to find a plumbing snake in the hardware aisle...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.