[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Technically I'm a virgin but I go to soapland spas which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1470579510727.png (78KB, 297x354px) Image search: [Google]
1470579510727.png
78KB, 297x354px
Technically I'm a virgin but I go to soapland spas which offer everything but penetrative sex. Lately they they added penetrative sex in the services. Should I just get it over with?
>>
Yeah. It's no use to keep from it, you might feel morally divided but just forget that, it's pleasure, embrace that shit like a fucking body pillow
>>
>>17475322
Which country are you in? Id say try to go for a genuine relationship rather than a soapland. It would probably be an empty experience 8n soapland..
>>
>>17475337
Philippines. I mean Ive done everything but sex with the spa "therapists" but when the option of actual penetration opened I didn't jump on it and actually felt conflicted. The only two girls I dated were virgins becaise we were to young at the time and another was the religious type. So I ended up just going to soapland spas.
>>
>>17475350
It's just the next step mate
You don't seem like the total antisocial kind so just go for a quick fuck
You already use the spa services without getting hung up on the girls, right?
>>
Do it, you won't be sorry .Just get it done
>>
>>17475362
Maybe its because of a hang up I have. I always imagined that Id be married by now with a college sweetheart(which obviously didn't happen). I still think I sort of deserve that of relationship. Feeling like taking the plunge is like cutting myslef from that possibility
>>
>>17475374
Nobody deserves a specific kind of relationship. Don't be a special snowflake. You said you already did everything besides penetration, did you have second thoughts about whether you should be doing it with a S.O.?
>>
>>17475374
>Feeling like taking the plunge is like cutting myslef from that possibility

*shrug* then don't do it.

I held similar aspirations, but one day got particularly badly rejected, just said fuck it, and slept with literally the next girl who wanted to...

It was by far the emptied, most vapid feeling thing I've ever done. I remember thinking, "Really... that was it? THAT'S what people keep hyping up? THAT'S what people rape, murder, and kill for?"

All it did was confirm what I knew before that, that for me, sex had to be with someone I actually liked for it to have any meaning.

It actually gave me some hangups and I wasn't really able to enjoy sex until I met my 3rd partner, nor cum at all until my 4th.

But that's just me.

Point is: if you don't feel it's right, don't do it.
>>
>>17475398
This.

But take it from me. You're not costing yourself diddly squat. After I mongered around, I still made it in successful and 'wholesome' relationships. Granted, they didn't work in the end, but my mongering had nothing to do with it.

Just understand that there's no archetypal relationship. They're what you make it. No special science to them. Don't be in a hurry to get into them. Just take care of yourself.
>>
>>17475398
I think there's truth to this. When I'm with the girls in the soapland they are sensual as fuck but it takes me quite a while to get a full boner and quite a while cum from their hands/mouth. It's like I can't give my all to them.
>>
I hear there are some dudes who can't get it up with people they don't like.
>>
lil nipple
>>
>>17475322
do it
>>
>>17475322

If you want to actually have penetrative sex for the sensations, sure.

If you're doing it because you think it's going to effectively make you "man" so that you actually know how to please a woman, pursue a relationship, and know what people are talking about when they discuss sexual relationships, then don't.
>>
File: 1469334440196.gif (841KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1469334440196.gif
841KB, 350x262px
>>17475322
>losing his virginity to a whore

But seriously, why not try and make yourself a better person then lose your virginity to someone who might give you STDs
>>
>>17476900
won't give you STDs*
>>
>>17476900
>implying normal people don't have stds
Nigger the most normal looking mother of three house wife I've ever seen had fucking herpes. You never know with people be they a whore or a girl you meet at the supermarket or some shit.
>>
>>17475322
Having sex won't suddenly make you feel any different or better, especially being meaningless sex with someone you don't even give a shit about.

Fuck why does everyone put so much importance on this crap. Who cares, goddamn.
>>
>>17477006
80% of people over 45 have herpes. Deal with it.
>>
Should I just stop this soapland stuff alltogether
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.