[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ I don't know how to spice up the bedroom for refrence,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1458622808053.jpg (81KB, 776x938px) Image search: [Google]
1458622808053.jpg
81KB, 776x938px
/adv/ I don't know how to spice up the bedroom

for refrence, I'm a 24 year old female, so I'm not into stupid daddy-dom tumblr babby shit

my boyfriend and I don't get a lot of time to fuck, and when we do, it's usually pretty boring

He's so shy, it hurts
we've been together for a year and a half and it's just so stale

I came out of a relationship with a dude who was pretty kinky, and I enjoyed it

I love my boyfriend, but he just kind of fucks me, cums, and then gives me a kiss

I just don't get it. He has had a ton more experience than I have, but he's so boring, it hurts
I've tried so many things, and nothing seems to click with him

I've tried suggesting bondage, I've bought some hot massage candles, I've bought lingerie, dildos, buttplugs, costumes, like all the easy entry-level kink stuff

I don't know what to do anymore
I feel like crying. Sex isn't fun.

It's a miracle if I even cum

WHAT DO I DO
>>
>>17475213
Tell all this to your boyfriend.
>>
>>17475254
I feel like telling him this all with no buffer is going to crush his heart

we've had so many other problems, i kinda just want to leave, but i do love him and i don't want to hurt him
>>
>>17475213

Love your boyfriend but find yourself a guy on the side who will scramble your ovaries.

You have a nice, loving boyfriend, etc. but you also have needs that aren't being met.

You're not doing this vindictively or to look for other guys to replace him; you're simply doing this to have your physical needs met.

I was in the same situation; my grillfriend I didn't have sex for over 6 months and I needed a jump start so I started fucking a cutie from college and my libido increased to OVER 9000.

Good luck and may the Force be with you.
>>
>>17475262
bait/10

not even trying, dude
>>
>>17475259
Just leave. You aren't doing anyone any favors by dragging this out.
>>
>>17475277
but I feel like it could be something good if I stay

i don't know what to do anymore

nobody have ever given me actual good advice

everyone here is fucking 12 now
4chan isn't my home anymore

this sucks
I hate being old and sad
>>
>>17475284
You aren't old. You just need to find a way to talk to him about your needs. I don't really know enough to give you proper advice, but it seems like you are making it harder than it needs to be.
>>
>>17475264

What makes you think thiQs is bait?

You're not getting what you want from your BF and he's obviously not going to change.

If you find the occasional guy and sleep with him, it'll fight off the hunger for kinky sex.

I loved my GF very much but the got stale and then we tried forcing kinky things and that made it worse.

I slept with a girl named Liz and it made me remember how much I loved sex and my GFs and I sex life went back to being great.

I know it's not exactly the same situation but it's more of a stop-gap measure; if you tell your BF he's boring in bed, it's going to crush his ego.

A mans biggest fear is looking stupid.

But if you think it's bait that's alright.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.