[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for the a guy to always text a girl first? the girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Is it normal for the a guy to always text a girl first? the girl i am dating never really texts me first. she used to text me first but stopped. she texts me less too, i have mentioned it to her and said she is busy. thanks.
>>
>>17474622
How long have you been dating? How long has her effort been less? Are you long distance? Did something new happen in her life?
>>
>>17474637
>How long have you been dating?
about 2 months

>How long has her effort been less
about 2 weeks

>Are you long distance?
kind of, i mean it takes about 40 minutes on the train. i havent seen her for a little while actually due to her spending money on surgery related things.

>Did something new happen in her life?
I have noticed that since dating me she has started going out with her friends more. i dont know if i gave her a confidence boost or something. She found out she has PCOS about a month about but i know its not due to being down over that.

this is all i can think of right now.
>>
>>17474664
>>17474699

There's nothing to bump anon. You didn't give us enough infos to understand her point of view. I don't of cheating in the first place, she might be tired of your shit, of your lack of understanding, or you just don't make her feel great. But that's all possibilities and nobody will give you a proper answer, she's the only one who has the real answer.
You'll have to confront her. Be gentle, subtle, don't oppose her, don't try to imply to many things, just simply ask if something's off lately.
>>
>>17474722
*I don't think of
>>
>>17474664
Sorry was cooking. I think that it's something to bring up but she also may not have the same needs you do. I dragged on a relationship for 3 years like it and regret it. It's up to you whether you're fine with this or not.
>>
>>17474722
well i do always comfort her, and try to help her out if she had a problem, dont think its anything relating to this. i have asked before if she is down, she claims not to be. im 90% sure its not anything relating to her being down. her only reason is that that she is busy. i mean, im the one that puts all the effort into talking. i have already confronted her. if there is a problem, she obviously doesent want to express it. im pretty sure i have done nothing to upset her. she has either lost interest or is busy as she said.
>>
>>17474751
she already know that i feel like she is ignoring me. i confronted her like half a week ago. if it goes on a little while longer, i will bring it up again, and express myself thoroughly and tell her that i intend on finishing it if i feel like i am being messed about. i liker her but i dont want to waste my time
>>
>>17474769
Yeah. Give her another shot, then end it. Don't drag it out
>>
Same problem except we're not dating. She used to text me a lot and now I have to go first and it just ends up dry with awkward gaps in replies. how do I fix
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.