[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My vagina is really small. How do I stretch it out so I can actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: pic unrelate.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pic unrelate.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
My vagina is really small. How do I stretch it out so I can actually take the D? Will my vagina always be small and sex uncomfortable or will I get used to it eventually?
>>
>>17474608
Don't change.
Men like it tight, your discomfort is actually a compliment.
>>
>>17474621
I mean, I'd like it to be tight too to give me boyfriend pleasure but he couldn't even get it all the way in and it was way too painful to bear. We couldn't even properly fuck because it was just too much.

Please, I really want some advice.
>>
>>17474608
See a doctor about it.
>>
>>17474630
Have you been circumcised?
>>
Buy a dildo slightly smaller than your bf. Masturbate.
>>
>>17474650
wat

>>17474653
I actually did buy a dildo recently. It turned out to be a bit bigger than him but whatever. Should I get lube as well or see how far I can get without?
>>
>>17474608
You might need to see a gyno aka a vajayjay doctor.
>>
>>17474670
Take your time, light on the lube, make sure you're relaxed and turned on. Go slowly, gently ride it going maybe 1/4 inch further in each time then pulling out. Continue to where comfortable. Then ride it hard as you can without pain.
>>
>>17474677
Ok thanks, I'll keep trying with the dildo.
>>
>>17474670
You know female circumcision, when the sew you up and leave a small hole?

They do it when you're a child, maybe it traumatized you and you can't remember it?
>>
>>17474608
transexuals use things called vagina dilators which are pretty much dildos of increasing sizes that you just insert and leave there to stretch your hole. talk to a gynocologist about it.
>>
>>17474682
I have literally never heard of this. I don't live in a Muslim country.

>>17474684
Interesting. I'll look into this if I still can't bear the dildo.
>>
vagina stretches as you use it

try with an inflatable dildo or something or with your dildo.
>>
>>17474608
Come over and visit me.

I'll give it a nice stretch, free of charge.
>>
You probably have vaginismus, but it's impossible to say without going to the doctor. It's basically a condition where sex makes you involuntarily clench the vaginal muscles too tightly to even start. Usually the cure is some sort of sexual therapy, working with toys etc. to basically reprogram the body to quit freaking out about penetration.
>>
>>17474608
groce
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.