[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to order some sex toys but sometimes other people in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: worried laughter.jpg (102KB, 1170x688px) Image search: [Google]
worried laughter.jpg
102KB, 1170x688px
I want to order some sex toys but sometimes other people in the house will open my packages because they were expecting something and didn't read the fucking label.

What do?
>>
buy them in a store?
>>
Get it shipped to a P.O. box or have them ship it to the nearest hub, and then you pick it up from the them yourself.
>>
>>17474504
Sex shops are in literally every city. Go there and buy/order it.
>>
>>17474509
>>17474554
They don't have have dragon dildos.

>>17474530
Packages cant be shipped to a PO box and no distribution centers near me.
>>
You will have to order online if you want to get the good ones. Meiki zxy > normielight
>>
a few options here, though im sure you will disregard them and insist it wont work, but here goes

>contact the seller and insist on delivery being contingent on your specific signature, not anyones signature, yours specifically.

or you could also

>tell your roomamtes not to open any packages sent to you

but they just wont listed xD
>>
Well shit, if they open the dildo package, let them. Maybe they'll be embarassed and stop opening your fucking packages? Remind them that it's a crime to open other people's mail.
>>
let them open it. once they've opened one of your bad dragon shipments, you can pretty much guarantee they will make sure not to open one of your packages again. if you need a cover story, tell them you're sick of them opening your fucking packages and you ordered it to fuck with them.
>>
>Happy for your service provider to know about your kink
>Happy gor 4chan to know about your kink
>Happy for your bank to know about your kink
>Happy for NSA to know about your kink.

But your house mates, god forbid!
>>
>>17474612
>implying knowing some stranger somewhere has a kink is the same as knowing your roommate has a kink
>>
Tell them to write "NOT A SEX TOY" on the outside of the package.
>>
Order one, let them open it, if they do then you insist that you ordered it for the explicit purpose of teaching them a lesson about touching people's mail. If they don't then yay, lizard cock. If it's your family and you kinda can't risk that, get a PO Box or find a trustworthy friend to ship it to.
>>
>>17474504
Use a friend's name but your address. Tell them your friend was too embarrassed to have it sent to his house. Act just as incredulous as the person who opened the package, secretly stow it in your asshole later.
>>
>>17474618
Would you rather have personal information in the hands of someone you vetted or some stranger?
>>
Order it in their name.

Get to it before they do.

If you don't and they don't make a complaint about then then you know are equally as deviant and there is no shame in them knowing you enjoy adult toys.
>>
>>17474632
would you rather know about your roommate's perversions or a stranger's perversions?
>>
>>17474640
I'd treat each with the same respect.
Its none of my business what others get upto.
>>
>>17474504
One of my friends orders her weird stuff through my address and picks it up. Got any non-judgemental friends?
>>
>>17474640
Is my roommate hot?
>>
>>17474640
A secret shared is a secret halved.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.