[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /adv/ I'm very worried I was two days a go on Badoo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Reno.png (111KB, 238x239px) Image search: [Google]
Reno.png
111KB, 238x239px
hello /adv/

I'm very worried I was two days a go on Badoo talking to random persons from an other city and I sent a message to a random woman with the photo of a model and she replayed only saying text me to this number I send her like 3 message more and she replied the same, since I tough that was a bot I sent her the photo of a cock of tumblr I sent her two then she replied saying that I was a perv degenerate and that she was sending my photo, my name and my photo to the police the photos from the face where from the profile where mine and they are not on any other site, the photos of the cock where not mine then she made a colash of my face with the cocks at the side and a text that I was a perv and bla bla bla... after a few minutes I delete all my photos my account the email that I was using for that account I was also connected on a VPN,,, should I be worried? it is possible that she can share my photo and they arrive to my friends or my family?
>>
>>17474477
What shithole country do you live in exactly?
>>
>>17474482
Let's say that I live on Latin america and I was on the New York area on Badoo and but she was talking on Spanish the phone that she sent had a Lada from Mexico
>>
>>17474477
bump
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.