[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A guy I met on tinder and talked to for two months stopped talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (61KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 450x470px
A guy I met on tinder and talked to for two months stopped talking to me about a week before we were supposed to meet (I sperged hard very hard)

It's been three months since we've stopped talking And he will leave the city after a month meaning we will never meet if I don't message him now.

But our last messages were all me explaining myself after the sperg then saying "let's change the subject" and he never responded so I never wrote him

What's the best thing to do? I'm really fucking lost and I genuinely liked him but at the same time don't want to embarss myself

Should I text him if yes then what?
>>
You don't know anything about this guy. You think you know him because you exchanged text messages between each other but that means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Frankly, it's a bit strange to get so obsessed over someone you've never met before. It shows that you have no other priorities in life besides him and reeks of desperation. If you want to see him at least one time before he leaves, I recommend you be as slutty as possible and make it really easy for him.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 640x1136px
We talked everyday for two months, how is it desperate? I obviously liked him and he did too pic related

Thing is, I really want to know why' so I'm thinking to ask him why he stopped talking to me, or would that be bad idea?
>>
>>17474516
Meant for
>>17474491
>>
>>17474516
You're posting pics of your convo out of context. Obviously it wasn't all peaches and cream. You're romanticizing.
>>
>>17474693
He said it out of no where
>>
>>17474709
After you "sperged really hard"?
>>
>>17474749
No, before

I'm saying it was good before I sperged which I can fix
>>
>>17474774
And I'm saying based on your level of obsession with this guy after you sperged and ruined things, the best chance you have to "see" him is by acting really slutty. Especially since he's leaving the area in a month anyway.
>>
>>17474789
I don't want to
>>
>>17474474
>talked for two months
>on Tinder
>hadn't met
That's why he stopped talking to you, because he got tired of fucking waiting. At this rate, you'd probably have to be married for at least six years before he can get a fucking handjob from you.
>>
>>17474945
No, he already knew yet he chose to text me every single day. We were supposed to meet soon after, like five days
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.